The online racing simulator
Rfactor vs LFS
(1872 posts, started )
Rfactor vs LFS
The difference has been bugging me for a while, but it is evident in the two simulators,

Rfactor = American, as just Hollywood arcade style
LFS = European more realistic

Let the flam wars begin!

Crosslink: http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=225881
well you cant really compare LFS with anything since the fact that its not even a completed game so..

rfactor is still good any tons of ways though (especially sound, the sounds in the MP demo were fascinating)
Jea the f1 sounds are awsome!
not this thread again
#5 - Mbrio
Point being?
Quote from Mbrio :Point being?

Mbrio take a back seat!
Quote from Mbrio :Point being?

Point being, its been discussed plenty of times before, with every other "sim" that gets released.

They are both different games, comparing them is like comparing apples to oranges. Play one or the other, or even both, but please dont make another LFS vs XXX thread...
Watch at this...
Quote from XCNuse :well you cant really compare LFS with anything since the fact that its not even a completed game so..

Yes you can.
.. not really.. considering the fact that LFS isnt done...... much less S2 isnt even done.. i think not
My basic aim is to see the response from two different sides of the scale, if you do not want to be apart of this, simply decide not to respond.
Quote from XCNuse :.. not really.. considering the fact that LFS isnt done...... much less S2 isnt even done.. i think not

I don't like rfactor at all but i hate that argument that LFS fanboys always use.
We need to draw the line sum ware, lfs2 is a paid product, we are waiting for some upgrades, lfs3 is a different product, no-
Quote from ruckus37 :We need to draw the line sum ware, lfs2 is a paid product, we are waiting for some upgrades, lfs3 is a different product, no-

Correct, we paid for LFS, we can compare it to other sims.
Your basic aim, is to start another LFS VS XXX thread. They are boring, repetative, and useless.

I can show you both response's you want, in one post.

LFS Fan - LFS is the best, all others suck.

XXX Fan - No, LFS sucks. XXX blows it away.

But you wont accept it ofcourse, cos all you want to do is start a ruckus.. LOL!
Yes, you can compare S2 Alpha with anything you like

It's S2 Alpha, that's the name of what's available now, because it's not finished, and contains some blatant holes. But that's no reason not to compare it with something else.

You can just be happy that it will still be improved, as definite as can be if the devs don't die, etc...
We can begin to look at the state lfs will be in compared to rfactor in say 3 years time? Not technically (many things will change) but more online gameplay.
Quote from Scawen :You can just be happy that it will still be improved, as definite as can be if the devs don't die, etc...

Oh noooo, don't even think of such things!!!
Quote from Tweaker :Oh noooo, don't even think of such things!!!

Atom..
Discussions like this are usually pointless, as it is a matter of taste, and not objectively measurable.

And to commetn LfS vs rFactor: I like them both, and my HD is large enough to harbour both... and even some more, like Richard Burns Rallye and GTR. And it will also see GT Legends in the near future

I really don't understand why people get militant about "their" game. It's not like if I ate an apple and liked it, I will never be able to eat oranges again...
Scawen you will never die!!!! just get your kitchen finished....
Rfactor = American, as just Hollywood arcade style
LFS = European more realistic

Do you not see a symbolic resemblance?
Different fonts don't have much effect on the message.

*yawn*
Ok see this is what makes LFS different to just about any offline/online game available, we can start a useless thread and have the… dev comment, please where can you find that interaction? LFS is better on just that ground>
Quote from ruckus37 :Ok see this is what makes LFS different to just about any offline/online game available, we can start a useless thread and have the… dev comment, please where can you find that interaction? LFS is better on just that ground>

Sooooo, you think that Scawen posting in this thread has somehow improved the gameplay of LFS on your computer? :nut:

Rfactor vs LFS
(1872 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG