The online racing simulator
Quote from rageshgr :10 - Ragesh Radhakrishnan (rageshgr) - India - Pilotes from Hell

10 is the same number that I use for TBO

I have withdrawn from the series.
Servers are down once again this week. Hoping that this is cleared up. I will be asleep until 12:30 GMT, but as soon as I wake-up if things are not cleared up, I will act upon it. The round may be pushed back until Sunday, or it might be canceled and moved to another date. I'll keep you informed. Hopefully, this will be a non-issue like it was last week.
Also: NDR's TeamSpeak Server is down. Change the server address to "Cargame.nl". You will be directed to the correct locations from there.
We have a server now:

Server: Realistic NASCAR Server
Password is as PM'ed previously.
looking at you schedule R4 clashes with MoE 24h race, wich is a very big fish nothing you want to clash with when you're organising events. Even in times LFS was healthier, all events on the same date were failing
I sign up for my teammate

91 - Philipp Röben (mumpen1991) - Germany - Master Team Drivers Zero X-treme
Quote from TFalke55 :looking at you schedule R4 clashes with MoE 24h race, wich is a very big fish nothing you want to clash with when you're organising events. Even in times LFS was healthier, all events on the same date were failing

We'll likely move that date. I've got alot on my hands currently, and I'll deal with that when the time is right.
I am so sorry about this.
65 - Joonas Koskinen (darknesspainf1) - Finland - Vortex Motorsport
#110 - pmw
Quote from Cornys :Yes it is. Just sign-up here, and you should be good to go this weekend as long as you can make it and confirm your attendance.

Sorry for late answer.
After checking out all manual books / rules related to this league, I think it's too serious and good for me. I'm not yet ready for races like this.

But happy racing to everyone!
Quote from pmw :Sorry for late answer.
After checking out all manual books / rules related to this league, I think it's too serious and good for me. I'm not yet ready for races like this.

But happy racing to everyone!

I think you should at least try. If you will fail - you will have something to learn from.
All future rounds have been moved to Sunday (pending pole decision), and day schedule has been updated. Round #4 conflicts with the MoE 24 hour race. That race date will be moved to another date yet to be determined.
Head post explains all schedule changes.
77 - Saulius Vilcinskas (Moraco) - Lithuania - Elite™
Cameron, put Saulius into the entry list.
Quote from Sobis :Cameron, put Saulius into the entry list.

I know, I'm falling behind on these things I'll get to it
23 - Martin Silhanek (Ghost_CZ) - Czech Republic - spdoRacing

I'm sorry, I'm withdrawing the season. I've been thinking about it for some time and this is the best solution atm. Good luck to all in the rest of the season!
05 - Robin lowik (cyclo) - Netherlands - MTDZX
Quote from Cornys :Entries (61/31* required for a full field)
Official Entry List (PDF)

* - Top 31 in each qualifying session will be allowed to start each race. Order of sign-up does not matter in this series.

i never can open that PDF files
Quote from cyclo :i never can open that PDF files

Nobody else has reported any problems
37 - Ant Collett - (anttt69) - United Kingdom
10 - Ralfs Purvins (sjava) - Latvia - Master Team Drivers Zero X-treme

Round #4 has been post-poned indefinitly.
Car #19 withdraws from the rest of the series.
So does #02

Series Canceled Due to Lack of Competitors
(136 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG