The online racing simulator
AE86 Levin/Trueno:package
(68 posts, started )
problem
yeah i know that i have to unzip to lfs root directery but i dont knoiw how to use it it keeps saying that problem still
Quote from FunteX :Aaaah then i finaly had the time to finish it,
i have had it lying around unfinished for allmost six months now.
Now i finaly got myself pulled back together to touch it up and release it.
------------------------------------------------------------------
AE86 Levin/Trueno-package for Live for speed

Author [B2D]FunteX

Copyright [B2D]FunteX 2005

Coments:
Public AE86 textures feel free to use all you want,
but dont change them.

Enjoy . . .

OK, SO I DOWNLOADED THE SKIN...BUT ONE PROBLEM...HOW DO I PUT IT INTO THE GAME???
just rtfm !
I'm confused about this...

the Overspeed Chime file... The mod as well, how does this all work?

I simply extracted it into the LFS folder and it gives me the typical error everyone has been experincing.
Quote from FunteX :well i think they look a bit cooler that way

Well the Initial D skin of Takumi is black-hooded. If I know the story, Bunta changed the engine and then changed th ehood. Yeah I think you're right about that.
If only we had the 11,000rpm gem and a proper AE86 in LFS...
#33 - Tomi
I don't really understand you all want your XRT to look like crap.

The AE86 was an error as far as design is concerned. OK it was a cheap RWD car from the 80's and thus became the #1 drift toy in japan but in LFS you are not limited by financial considerations and LFS offers nicer RWD cars. Why do you want to spoil their look ?
Quote from Tomi :I don't really understand you all want your XRT to look like crap.

The AE86 was an error as far as design is concerned. OK it was a cheap RWD car from the 80's and thus became the #1 drift toy in japan but in LFS you are not limited by financial considerations and LFS offers nicer RWD cars. Why do you want to spoil their look ?

it's nothing to do with looks, it's just that the AE86 is one very legendary car. And imo, i think it looks quite nice
Well you all keep refering to the InitialD show in connection with this package,
first of i am a great fan of the show though.
But that have nothing to do with my love for this car wich streches back to way before the very first intial d manga was even released,
or for that matter before Tsuchiya was recognized.
Sure i am a big fan of him but that was also before he became popular and alot of wannabe fanboys entered the arena.

Second, "Tomi" the 86 a designflaw? haha
not at all, actualy quite the oposite actualy my kiddiebreathed friend,
it is quite the masterpeice both mecanicaly and also regarding its design.

So please go dispatch ya childish opinions some other place okay my little frend.
Nice bump
U may need to update the chime for patch y cause i got this
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Quote from Luke.S :Nice bump
U may need to update the chime for patch y cause i got this

Are you sure?

I have patch y too and it works fine on my computer...
I think I already have the Trueno skin.. My friend gave it to me..
Quote from jonny__27 :Are you sure?

I have patch y too and it works fine on my computer...

I run vista home premium 64 bit might be why.
i have problem with overspeedchime, when i trying to turn on it and i get error like that: (Compent 'MSWINSCK.OCX' or one of its dependencies not currencly registred: a file is missing or invalid)

plz help
mine dost work either, never has after so many re-downlaods. please do it again for the new patch and do a guide? thanks in advance!
Quote from Luke.S :I run vista home premium 64 bit might be why.

i think the problem is not the vista

yesterday my overspeedchime stopped working for no reason.
But it worked again when i closed my "peer guardian 2.0".

if you have it on your computer, try closing it before playing.
Quote from LFSn00b :1. Google MSWINSCK.OCX and download it
2. put the MSWINSCK.OCX in your LFS root folder and in your Windows/System folder.
3. go into run and type reg MSWINSCK.OCX - that should do it.
4. If you have Vista and still cant run it - try running the thing as admin

thankyou verry much niko
nice work man, great skin
#45 - LewX
I downloaded the MSWINSCK.OCX file but it comes up with this...

"Run-time error '5':

Invalid procedure call or argument"

Any ideas?
im getting a 429 error with the overspeed chime...whats going on? why doesnt it work
Quote from FunteX :Well you all keep refering to the InitialD show in connection with this package,
first of i am a great fan of the show though.
But that have nothing to do with my love for this car wich streches back to way before the very first intial d manga was even released,
or for that matter before Tsuchiya was recognized.
Sure i am a big fan of him but that was also before he became popular and alot of wannabe fanboys entered the arena.

Second, "Tomi" the 86 a designflaw? haha
not at all, actualy quite the oposite actualy my kiddiebreathed friend,
it is quite the masterpeice both mecanicaly and also regarding its design.

So please go dispatch ya childish opinions some other place okay my little frend.

nicely said, the hachi really is a legend.

oh, and nice skins! i haven't had time to try your stuff out yet (lfs isn't on my mac yet) but they look great!
#48 - PoVo
OMG thank you so much, i will drift with it But very slowly with the XRG Wish i had an XRT
how come when i installed it and played lfs, the xrg pop up headlights still showed when i used the LEVIN skin. on ur pics it doesnt. i even installed those six updates that come with it
hey FunteX, thanks
i really like the skins, but how come on ur 86lineup pic the levin doesnt show the xrgs headlights? when i started playing, i saw the front and i can see the xrg headlights. PLUS the levin is suppose to have a carbon fibre hood and it didnt show? thanks for the skin FunteX, i really like it

Driftking11(not really that good in drifting just a name i thought of)

AE86 Levin/Trueno:package
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG