The online racing simulator
Quote from 5tag :Looks like fractions of a second after the brake discs started exploding but where did the calipers go already?
Oh and of course there had to be fire coming out of the exhaust - unfortunately it's not even as bright as the rear lights.

PS: You don't save THAT much weight by replacing a plastic rear wing with one made out of expensive carbon fiber.

Maybe the calipers exploded as well.

I didn't aim for ultimate realism when doing that, just a quick edit.

Oh, and it's not CF, it's propably just 3M CF Vinyl tape.
Quote from nikopdr :I didn't aim for ultimate realism when doing that, just a quick edit.

That's a shame.

Quote from nikopdr :Oh, and it's not CF, it's propably just 3M CF Vinyl tape.

Fair enough
Demo racer, Aston, Car mod and cigarette smokes? Seems like something is burning... :bananadea
That's made with the account of his brother obviously. Duh.

Nice one, there.
*SPAM*

the pic with UFR is awesome !

Something quick for Andrejs.
Thank you!
Thanks!
Good job FireMike, i like composition on this one.
Woah, impressive edits I see, I've been a long time without playing, the other day I got a "new" G25, so I'm active again.

Sweet technique there! I see you used a composite of straight and radial blur on the road, but how did you curve it so tightly? Did you stretch that part, radial blur it and then resized it back to original proportions?
Interesting if only ENB there
Quote from 5tag :Sweet technique there! I see you used a composite of straight and radial blur on the road, but how did you curve it so tightly? Did you stretch that part, radial blur it and then resized it back to original proportions?

Hello and thanks! Yes, you can do it perfectly as you mentioned but I used a VRig program, it's a bit longer to finish the edit but is more accurate. It's not very well executed really but is the first time with that program and I'm happy with the result.
No comment.

1920x1200

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG