The online racing simulator
RackService Hosting - Support Thread
(142 posts, started )
- Servers Restarted -

The servers had to restart due to a small issue reported by a customer in the web panel. The web panel wasnt responding as expected.

Everything is running back again.
The downtime was just 1 minute.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best Regards
New Packages

We've added new packages, the 15 Slots and 32 Slots servers are now avaliable.

Remember that you can request any version, all of them are avaliable.

Also, new prices for the 15 / 32 / 47 slots version , in orders Quarterly , Semi-Anually and Anually.

Also, we started offering Voice Servers, if you want a LFS Server + Voice Server ( Teamspeak 2 / Teamspeak 3 ) , contact our support in order to make you a cheaper package.

Best Regards,
Added Translations to our Website

We want to inform that we have added some "translations" in the website, however, the translations only change the words shown by the website, and not the description of the products.

Once you have selected the translation you want, it might take a while to change the language. After that, it will be set as default language for everytime you visit our website.

Logically, the translations are not perfect, however , we tried our best.

List of "Supported" Languages:

- French
- German
- Dutch
- Spanish
- Portugese
- Chinese

Thanks,
RackService
So you saying i can get a 15 slot server for 1.30 euros a month ? or is that 1.30 euros x 15 users ?
Hello,

Indeed, 1.30 euros is the price for a 15 slots server / month.

Then you have 1.60 euros for a 32 slots server / month

And 2 euros for a 47 slots server / month.

Thanks for the interest.
Regards
Hello,

Since you joined the Live Chat, all you´ve been saying is lies.

First of all you claim you want to buy a server, I tell you the steps you have to follow and after that you say you cant pay cause you dont have a VISA.

OK, I tell you my paypal e-mail and you agree and you say that you would try to send me the money. I told you : Add me on skype so you can tell me when you made the transaction. Yes you said.

I added you and since that moment I talked you 4 times, asking you if you were of not interested in purchasing the server, otherwise I was going to cancel the invoice.

Then , on another side, you joined my server being more than a retard speedhacking and insulting, which you ended banned for.

Then you said you bought a S2 License, and again, a bunch of lies, which shows you are a Demo User.

And yes, as said , you are not coming back to our company, I dont want to lose the time with annoying kids like you.

Have a nice day and rage as much as you want

If you want I have all the Live Chat transcriptions so I don´t have anything to hide

Chat Conversation #1: http://pastebin.com/NzMsMHzv
Chat Conversation #2: http://pastebin.com/0TkW6XSU

And you claim you recieved a bad support.

Quote :[3:25 PM] Ayman: Do you have skype account or so??
[3:26 PM] Ayman: Alright, thanks for trying to help me, i will call/chat you when he's back from his work. Ok?
[3:26 PM] Frozen RS.: Sure, Just accepted you
[3:26 PM] Frozen RS.: Lets continue there, by the way, closed your support ticket
[3:26 PM] Frozen RS.: Thanks for chatting with us,

I have no problem in accepting something I done wrong, but this isn´t anything I done wrong. Tried all to help you and you just ignored me.

Search something else.

Regards,
Frozen
-
(DANIEL-CRO) DELETED by Flame CZE
-
(Chriship) DELETED by Chriship
Don't go offtopic.

You came saying you are from Saudi Arbia, now from USA , and that you are S2 and now you are demo.

And yes, BPH is mine since it started.

If you want to know which or which isnt my server ask me in private.
Support Thread

Use this thread for communicate with our Support Staff.

-If you have any question about our services , feel free to ask it.
-If you are happy with our services , you can comment it here.
-Doubts / prices / Server info / and everything else releated with our company / services may be asked here.
-Do not go offtopic.
-We inform you that we have Special Offers for League Servers and Team Servers.

Best Regards
New Server Location

We are happy to announce that we have now a new Server Location. When purchasing a server, you can choose if you want the server to be hosted in our German Server at Germany, or in our French server hosted at France.

When ordering, simply fill the Server Configuration fields, or add a note in the payment at PayPal.

Celebrating 2 Years of Hosting

Getting profit of this announcement, we are also happy to announce that we are almost 2 Years Hosting servers. We started hosting servers the 26th April 2012.

To celebrate this we've added a discount - voucher code, which gives you a 30% of discount in any order you place ( LFS Servers ) , no matters the lenght or amount of slots of the service. All of them have a 30% Discount.

To get profit of this offer, before checking out just fill one of those two voucher codes and the discount will be succesfully applied.

Use: 2yearsfrance as voucher code if you want the 30% Discount for a French Server.

Use: 2yearsgermany as voucher code if you want the 30% Discount for a German Server.

You can check them out at www.rackservice.org

Thanks!
Expiration date to the codes above has been added:

The code can be used till 27/04/2014

Thank you.
Payment Gateway ( PaySafeCard )

In order to give more people the opportunity to buy and have a server, we've added the PaySafeCard Payment option to our products. You will be able to buy a service by using a PaySafeCard. You can now choose this payment method when placing an order at our website. Follow the steps mentioned in order to complete the payment.

Note that we will only accept the PaySafeCard gateway if the order is equal or above 5 Euros.

Thanks!
~RackService

Hello,

The voucher code will expire today.

I want to thank to those who got profit of the discount.

Many thanks!
~Frozen
Undergoing maintenance (08/05/14 - 10/05/14)

There will be an undergoing maintenance these days ( today , tomorrow and saturday ). We will be moving the servers to a new location. We made a backup of everything and we'll restore the servers in their new position.

We hope this doesn't cause any inconvenience, and that it lasts as short as possible.

~RackService
Current Maintenance Status (09/05/14)

We expect to have everything back and restored tomorrow in the evening.
There's no downtime in the servers so far, the downtime will start tomorrow at the evening, and hopefully will last less than 1 hour.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

~RackService
End of maintenance

The maintenance is over, all servers have been restored. The downtime was a little longer than expected, however, we're happy to announce that everything is back and running.

The downtime lasted 53 minutes, when the expected was 30 minutes.

Once again we want to apologize for any inconvenience caused, more info and details about this move have been sent to each customer.

Sincerely,

~RackService
-
(Chriship) DELETED by Chriship
Discount Code

We've added a discount code for new orders.
You'll get a 10% in any product / game server you order at our website, by using the discount code: neworders2014

Check out our game servers at www.rackservice.org

This code can be used till 26-06-2014

Thanks,
RackService
Hello,

We had to restart the servers due to a server issue.

Servers back up and running

Thanks for your trust
RackService.
Undergoing maintenance

Hello,

This is to inform that there will be an undergoing maintenance by the end of this week.

More details about the downtime has been sent to our customers, please check your e-mails.

We will announce here and in our website when the Downtime has started and when the downtime has finished.

>Announcements<

Thanks,
~RackService
0.6F

All the 0.6E Servers have been automatically updated to 0.6F , as it's an compatible patch.

Regards
~RackService
Server
Just purchased a server! Looking forward to using it!
Quote from lgrhacking :Just purchased a server! Looking forward to using it!

Hello

Thanks for your purchase. Your server has been setup and the login details have been sent to your e-mail.

We wish you a pleasant time while using our services. Would you have any questions or inquiries please contact our support team here or by opening a ticket.

Thanks
~F
Just Curious
Good Morning Chris:

Not to highjack or disrespect your business model that looks like it works for what you do.

But I am curious how you arrived at monthly pricing for Assetto Corsa?

With the demands that the dedicated puts onto the Operating System, and bandwidth requirements, are you not producing random lag and CPU spikes when prime time racing begins? o

We are using Dual 8 core Intel CPU's and 64 GB of memory with 15K Raptors.
And must manage what simulation games we host, with a balanced amount of game tittles.
This way to not have any one of 7 Sim tittles we host not cause issues.

We also use TCAdmin same as you do and have since late 2005.
I see you use the new version of TCAdmin, do you find it manages memory a little cleaner?

We did host at one time Live For Speed by request, when the 500 disappearance was in it's prime.

LFS not being our main stay, we never did push sales as there seemed to be enough hosting companies to take care of clientele.

Again, not to be nosy, I just know what we have seen when hosting LFS and AC. and we make sure our servers are solid enough to make sure there are no issues... No support tickets...means happy campers..

Keep up the good work Chris, looks like you have things well in hand.

I had tried to ask you this question via e-mail, but it was being returned.

Have a great week-end when you get to it Chris.

If you feel that the questions above are to intrusive, I understand completely.

Dave

NRT Game Servers
Hello Dave,

We at rackservice have nothing to hide, so I will be more than happy to answer all your questions. I'm sorry for that e-mail issue. I cannot understand what the problem is since our customers communicate daily with us , and they didn't have any problem so far. If you would like to contact me in the future I can send you my private e-mail on a PM on lfsforums. Otherwise, without registering you can open a public ticket and our support team will be happy to answer all your questions at:

http://rackservice.org/index.php/contact-us

____

About the price: We do not buy dedicated servers from company's who sell servers. This means we can buy dedicated servers at a lower price than a normal person, as we buy them directly from Datacenter(s) of which I have contact with.

As the price of our dedicated is lower, calculating how many servers we can host in 1 dedicated, the outcome was that the €6.50 x "amount of servers we can host in 1 dedicated without lagg or CPU issues "= > price of the dedicated.

Since RackService was founded, we've tried to provide all our services at the lower cost we can. This company has not been founded to make the biggest profit out of our customers, it's our hobby and pasion to provide good and cheap services, and we do not need to become rich of it.

We were using TCAdmin for a big time, however, we decided to stop supporting them and we started supporting a friend of us who made his own Control Panel which also has a Mobile Version, and our customers are pretty happy with it.

We guarantee that the services we provide have no lagg.

I thank you for the feedback. We've been running this for a long time and been trying to get everything working as we please. I can officially say things are going well for us, but as said already before, it's our "hobby" and not our job. By this I mean that we don't try to become rich out of it, we just provide the best price for the best quality, thing which our customers are pleased with.

I thank you for the questions, feel free to ask anything else.

EDIT: Tried to contact you on your "Live Chat" as it appeared as online, however, I was getting banned. Not sure why.

~F
~RackService.org
Morning Sir..

Thanks for the response.....Good business for sure.. We have also ventured away from TCAdmin..to a certain point.

I understand totally about paying outlandish reseller server pricing from companies.

We also buy bulk name brand Server grade components, build out , burn in and then license the O/S with SPLA.

I can remember 1st 4 servers I bought were Dell 1950's, great equipment, but terrible over priced.. and were close to 12K USF...never make that mistake again..

Yes we all must find our niche market, and if some think that one could retire and send there money to the Cayman Islands..LOL well that just does not happen does it.

It is more of a love as a hobby and over time becomes terrible addictive.

I hope nothing but the best for you, the community is lucky to have from what I read in your support forum, the dedication to provide at fair quality hosting..

Please feel free to remove these posts if you like, again I did not want to seem like I was trying to get into your support..E-mail has been goofy last week or so in Canada, Not so much on e-mails all ready responded to but more new contacts..

Good luck..

Dave
I thank you for the reply.

Would you have any further questions or inquiries please feel free to ask us. We do not need to delete any comment or reply posted here, everyone is free to post their own opinion or their questions, and we are of course happy to answer them.

Have a nice day,
~F

RackService Hosting - Support Thread
(142 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG