The online racing simulator
#1 - Dru
Server Passwords
For Round 1 the server password will be set on race day

The password for both divisions will be the same.

The password will be UF1XXX where XXX is the LFS trackname in abreiation form for that round's Feature Race.

So for example, last weeks practice race would have been UF1AS2R.

For any problems with passwords please contact one of the admins (all ZWR team members)

-
(Dru) DELETED by der butz : cleanup
Password is now set on servers for round 2.

Pass is
most used car in this league + location of feature race round 2

no space keys required :-)

greetz

der butz
#3 - Dru
also if it don't work try it not in capitals - aparently these servers passwords are CASE sensitive and therefore always best to try CAPS on and off

Regards,

Dru.
Yeah, I can confirm that the password is lower case. I spent a few minutes trying to get in until I worked that out
Quote from Leifde :Yeah, I can confirm that the password is lower case. I spent a few minutes trying to get in until I worked that out

why don't send it to everyone... i mean... everyone can think of the pw when reading this
#6 - Dru
Quote from TFalke55 :why don't send it to everyone... i mean... everyone can think of the pw when reading this

time taken to do it
If there was an easy way to send aa password around to 40 people each week - we would do that...
the password is there purely so that random people do not turn up. We are using the same system that many leagues use without problems
Quote from Dru :time taken to do it
If there was an easy way to send aa password around to 40 people each week - we would do that...
the password is there purely so that random people do not turn up. We are using the same system that many leagues use without problems

ok...
I cant get into the server

using fe1r as the track
pass is uf1fe1

greetz

der butz
pwd is u1fe2
#11 - Dru
We will for the 1 hour Race enduro be using the Division 1 server.

You can practice on either server up to that time, but please make sure you are on the Div 1 server in good time for a prompt qualification.

Best Regards,

Dru.
pwd for tonight is uf1so5

A very evil post count you got there justin
The servers are set to Aston Cadet and have no password on them. You might want to fix that
Hmm, thats what you get when you host lfs on a windows machine, random reboots.
Ill pm some people who can change it, as most of the admins aren't home yet from work (including me).
#15 - Dru
Butz has just set them both up again XD

THANKS BUTZ

can i join to server ? please Smile

Server Passwords
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG