The online racing simulator
LFS (big) Icon Pack for Desktop Docking Gadget Thingamijiggers
Hi

I've lately been playing around with a free desktop docking program, and decided to make some higher-res LFS icons for it (the default icons are too low res for magnifying). I've done a quick pack... I tried to think of some of the more common LFS related applications, but perhaps there are some more which could go into the pack sometime as well. I'm open to suggestions within reason, for additional icons.

Enjoy!

PS. Here's a link to the free desktop dock program I'm currently using. It works very well, but perhaps there are better ones around. One issue with this thing is that it's always active when running a fullscreen game, and if you touch the top of your screen with the mouse, it will kick you out of the game! I guess I will experiment some more... other than that- these dock things are great (edit- I got rid of it). It's so much easier to quickly get to your favourite programs, and helps get rid of desktop clutter.
Attached images
lfs_bigicons.jpg
iconpack.jpg
Attached files
LFS_BIG ICONS.zip - 926.5 KB - 532 views
LFS Not So Big ICONS 128x128.zip - 271.6 KB - 396 views
Heh, these are nice. I have'nt tryed them yet, but from the pictures, they look nice. Im trying to find out how to get custom programs onto the vista bar
Just added a smaller set (128 X 128 - see first post). The previous set is 255 X 255
THanks Electrik Kar this is good
#5 - Slopi
Very cool looking. Makes me wish I could run all that eye-candy in the background while playing LFS
Quote :Makes me wish I could run all that eye-candy in the background

The problem I'm having with my docking program is, you can!
The skin one is clever, but gross!

LFS (big) Icon Pack for Desktop Docking Gadgets
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG