The online racing simulator
CEX sucks
(10 posts, started )
CEX sucks
Dont even attempt to trade graphics cards @ CEX. They are an absolute joke.

One member of staff didn't even know what i had just handed her. Not a friggin clue. Then they refused to test it, making up some bullsh!t excuse about how the pc that all the customers could see was working, was not working!!?

WASTE OF TIME
cool story bro
Is it me or are ants' threads getting a bit monotone...
Maybe ant was trying to trade in his iracing account
Can't wait till the time Ant finds something he likes......
#6 - BAMBO
May the gods be merciful upon my soul for I shall repent for the great injustice I have committed against this undeserving brave citizen known as The Ant! I have walked these plains alone for over a millennium and have battled too many warriors trying to prove their worth, all of this in the pursuit of knowledge...of information...of TRUTH!!! But it is clear to me this very day, that everything up to this point has been in vain! For this Ant has shown me the way! He has given me the key to what I seek! He has enlightened me with a vision! But alas, I pray for forgiveness, for I must turn him over to a higher power. I have summoned the holy presence of Scawarth, Erikorn and Victhis to close this portal of decadence and to banish The Ant to the fiery pits of Ningaguyon where he so belongs. We might meet again vile being but I swear on my very soul this day that when we do, IT WILL BE OUR LAST!!!
Ant's threads have always been monotone. He's a whiner.
Quote from anttt69 :Dont even attempt to trade graphics cards @ CEX. They are an absolute joke.

Sold two cards to CEX in Bristol. Good price, No hassle.

You have one bad experience and label a whole company a joke.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Ant's threads have always been monotone. He's a whiner.

Nope, just sharing an experience that i had in some rubbish shop somewhere.
Not whining tbh.

& Stu - Good for you, shame that posting gpu's negates all the benefits of selling my stuff to them.
Quote from anttt69 :Nope, just sharing an experience that i had in some rubbish shop somewhere.
Not whining tbh.

& Stu - Good for you, shame that posting gpu's negates all the benefits of selling my stuff to them.

Take a look back at your thread/posting history, dude.

CEX sucks
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG