The online racing simulator
Quote from DjBlueIce :You have not received mail from support? I received this:

Please be advised that all game services you have with 500servers will be rebooted at some point between 16:00 GMT and 16:35 GMT.

This is to resolve ongoing problems for some customers on the 500servers control panel which need to be completed before the peak
weekend playing times and will require a reboot of our hardware. The complete process will take approximately 20 - 30 minutes to complete

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this outage

i received it. it is because my and brothers stuff are on same billing system.
Servers down again
All Redline servers appear to be down again.

Always seems to be on Fridays ??

I reckon they have a cleaner in on Fridays and she (or he) unplugs the servers to plug the Vacuum cleaner in.
Quote from DjBlueIce :You have not received mail from support? I received this:

Please be advised that all game services you have with 500servers will be rebooted at some point between 16:00 GMT and 16:35 GMT.

This is to resolve ongoing problems for some customers on the 500servers control panel which need to be completed before the peak
weekend playing times and will require a reboot of our hardware. The complete process will take approximately 20 - 30 minutes to complete

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this outage

argh, I didnt receive it because I go through the same bill as my brother but we have separate accounts. Still pisses me off....
Quote from Mustangman759 :argh, I didnt receive it because I go through the same bill as my brother but we have separate accounts. Still pisses me off....

You should lay off of Rockclan.
Like me, he payes for a server, possibly more. I also pay for a server and both my TC ADMIN page is defective AND my server is off line AGAIN!!!

We are paying customers and if you want our future business you should go to the charm school because you sir, have none.

I even sent a PM to Dean more than six weeks ago which is currently unanswered.
If the TC Admin is down how do we send a support ticket eh?
Quote from rockclan :This is just pathetic!

In this month of having payed for 2 servers, I had just like 8 days of which they worked without a problem.

Now when trying to login and restart my servers I get this message:

The user name is not valid

That's what I am getting to Walter.
Quote from g7usl :You should lay off of Rockclan.
Like me, he payes for a server, possibly more. I also pay for a server and both my TC ADMIN page is defective AND my server is off line AGAIN!!!

We are paying customers and if you want our future business you should go to the charm school because you sir, have none.

I even sent a PM to Dean more than six weeks ago which is currently unanswered.
If the TC Admin is down how do we send a support ticket eh?

oh im a paying customer to. Im sorry but atleast i can read the thread... Dean is in the hospital. We were supposed to guess that, he wont be back for several weeks...
Yesterday I received an answer to my emails and support tickets from the new guy. He said that today he would set to work and it is doing. Today he sent me an email to let me know that my server will be restarted and would remain down for about 30 minutes. I want to trust this new guy that is respecting the words spoken.
Okay recieved the 'servers will be down while being reset between 16. 00 - 16. 35 but now it's 18. 01 and neither is working.

I suppose we should be used to it by now?

Franky 500 must be the ONLY business man taking money without at least, one helper! Not good

Hope he isn't too long in hospital and I wish him a healthy recovery.
Quote from g7usl :Okay recieved the 'servers will be down while being reset between 16. 00 - 16. 35 but now it's 18. 01 and neither is working.

I suppose we should be used to it by now?

Franky 500 must be the ONLY business man taking money without at least, one helper! Not good

Hope he isn't too long in hospital and I wish him a healthy recovery.

We have mystery man michael now, so that is good. I hope franky recovers quickly.
Only one word, fantastic. One of my servers still had problems, I opened a ticket at 21.26. The reply came at 21.43 with the explanation of the problem (conflict with the server port) and now all my servers are up and work perfectly. I related the ticket response with 5 stars
Very well Michael
oops nvm, its had a name change
connection problem
Quote from CHTI :Hello Franky500
It's been three days that I can not me connected.
Thank you for your response

you need to send in a support ticket, franky is in the hospital and the other support can take care of it if you do
Quote from Mustangman759 :you need to send in a support ticket, franky is in the hospital and the other support can take care of it if you do

Thank you for your answer, but how does one send a support ticket
Hello there,

Well, I tried to login in the panel after a few weeks again, and out of all sudden I can´t login anymore?! The panel says that my Username or my Password is not correct, well, I didn´t change anything since I logged in last time. It´s really annoying -.-'
Please could help me someone of the 500server supporters?

Kind Regards.
Quote from CHTI :Thank you for your answer, but how does one send a support ticket

500control.co.uk and hit support ticket button. login seems to be broken though...
Quote from Mustangman759 :500control.co.uk and hit support ticket button. login seems to be broken though...

Sorry, I do not understand your explanation
Login then
There is a buyton called
Support ticket andnu write what u need
Or, if you can't get into the TCAdmin, try to get into the billing system and send a support ticket through there.

500servers.com/billing -> login -> support
Still no answer, why did our team even paid for this s***?
Really annoying support from 500servers team...
Did you submit a support ticket? That is the only way to communicate for a few weeks
Yep I did... already 3 days ago.
Quote from dekojester :Or, if you can't get into the TCAdmin, try to get into the billing system and send a support ticket through there.

500servers.com/billing -> login -> support

Hello;
Even with the ticket that does not work.
unacceptable :grumpy:
Server Management 84.45.52.144.
Good afternoon, once again I'm asking the administrator password server 84.45.52.144.

The reason is to access the folders and subfolders Race07 Game, for example: folders: C: Steam / steamapps / username / Race 07 / GameData / locations /

We need to put the folders in the skin of our new teams and new tracks, tell us an answer as quickly as possible, we are very limited on this server.

Thanks for your attention
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG