The online racing simulator
all-round FZR set with decent turn-in
(12 posts, started )
hello, i'm having too much fun not to share

good set allowing aggressive driving. steps out a bit coming off the apex but easy to catch with linear response. has that nice decreasing radius characteristic under trail braking.

i'm trying to make an all-around set so of course it isn't wr material, just plain fun to drive.

ps no locked diff

did 27 laps of so chicane with no heat issues at maximum attack. have fun

EDIT: made to go with 540 deg setting of G25/G27!
Attached files
FZR_mid_wing.set - 132 B - 1154 views
it's not a jelly
this all around set now has much better heat performance and can stay on brakes harder during turn-in. what can i say.. faster than the first ^_^
Attached files
FZR_mid_wing_r2.set - 132 B - 981 views
working toward Senna's description of being able to guide the car.
Attached files
FZR_gav001.set - 132 B - 978 views
v3. seems better than the previous versions when the tires are hot. i don't know if that means it's possible to make the tires last
Attached files
FZR_mid_wing_v3.set - 132 B - 964 views
v4. always wants to turn in but burns the rears in exchange. can still handle when hot without having to slow down too much.
Attached files
FZR_mid_wing_v4.set - 132 B - 898 views
i found some good fzr as3 sets online and made something in between those and what i am working on. this version uses a lot less wing and is quite a bit quicker and more agile.
Attached files
FZR_mid_wing_v5.set - 132 B - 959 views
v6
v6. not sure if it's as quick but it's smoother
Attached files
FZR_mid_wing_v6.set - 132 B - 910 views
i'm not sure which one i want to continue with.

the first one is stable but slow. the second one is quicker but wants to kill you
Attached files
FZR_mid_v7a.set - 132 B - 889 views
FZR_mid_v7b.set - 132 B - 928 views
v8
a better version of the previous stable set. good trail braking and also good on the power out of the corner. the wear is nice and it drives better as the rears get hot Smile

edit: i am using 571 degrees in the wingman profiler
Attached files
FZR_midwing_v8.set - 132 B - 910 views
fine tuning the last one
Attached files
FZR_v8b.set - 132 B - 954 views
If Marus (a guy who have most wr's at time) needs all around good set then he picks up BL1 one Big grin and it's not best yet, best one is when he makes on this set time 0,3-0,5s slower at for example AS7 and says "Its a pretty good setup here". Big grin

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG