The online racing simulator
Virtual H shifter download?
(16 posts, started )
Does anyone have the virtual H shifter files they can upload? I went to the RSC site and for me the download link doesnt work. IF anyone else can get it to work could you upload it to another site?
what exactly do you mean?
When i go to download it I click the link and a page pops up and it says its done and nothing is happining.
yeah sorry...

Can you guys get it to start the download?
RSC went completely shit after they had some problems. All attachments posted before the problems are now 1x1 gif images.

None the less, you're lucky I still have the file.
Attached files
virtual_h_shifter_v2_3c_full.zip - 578.1 KB - 6183 views
Quote from beefyman666 :RSC went completely shit after they had some problems. All attachments posted before the problems are now 1x1 gif images.

Thank you!
did any of u guys got it working with 64-bit (vista)
you will probly have to right click the .exe, properties, run as xp serive pack 2, ok.

then try. I dont have the folder so i would know. i wasnt cheep i went an got a g25
well i did what u tried a long time ago. doesnt work
but i ordered myself a g25 too so LOL
Quote from beefyman666 :RSC went completely shit after they had some problems. All attachments posted before the problems are now 1x1 gif images.

Sorry to necro bump, but after scouring the internet, this is the only link I can find for that file, and the zip appears to be corrupted. Any way you could reupload, please?
#12 - PoVo
Quote from Billkwando :Sorry to necro bump, but after scouring the internet, this is the only link I can find for that file, and the zip appears to be corrupted. Any way you could reupload, please?

Attached files
virtual_h_shifter_v2_3c_full.zip - 578.1 KB - 786 views
Quote from PoVo :

Well hey!

Thanks man, I'll try this out tonight!

I also found that the free version of Xpadder will work (5.3?) but I definitely wanna see what this does. Thanks again!

Edit: I built my shifter out of tupperware and an old interact flight stick. I had a ball top joystick that fit inside the joystick opening perfectly.
How are you unzipping the file? I just tried and it unzipped fine...
Quote from MadCatX :How are you unzipping the file? I just tried and it unzipped fine...

Just downloading and clicking on the zip in XP. Other zips open just fine, in case you were wondering. Very odd.

Edit: It's definitely something with my home computer. I just tried it here at work and it opened right up. Wonder if something in the file name doesn't agree w/ my system? Oh wells, I already downloaded it to my phone too, and unzipped it, so if worse comes to worse, I'll mount up the ol' android and copy it over. (too many commas there)

Thanks for the help, all!!!

Edit 2: downloaded at home w/ firefox and it opens just fine. Guess I need to clear my ie cache or something.

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG