The online racing simulator
OUCH!:bump:
ouch ay? whos or what is this ouch directed 2/at?
i dont get how to make a custom driver i do everything right, replace the right driver in LPH then when i got into LFS nothing happens, it dosnt change?
can someone please help me
thanks Michael
Quote from mickyc30 :ouch ay? whos or what is this ouch directed 2/at?

It's directed at you obviously. And obviously you know why...
Quote from hiroshima guy :It's directed at you obviously. And obviously you know why...

obviously i dont know why buddy! care to enlighten me? im not the sharpest tool in the shed, not the shiniest spoon in the draw im a few pages short of a book, and a few fries short of a meal, if you catch my drift
where are placed textures for thees old driver models?
Lfs Hacker Help
i need help on how to use it cus i alreasy got it downloaded so can some 1 tell me how to use it?
Quote from HKS_ERALD :i need help on how to use it cus i alreasy got it downloaded so can some 1 tell me how to use it?

LFS Hacker?

Or LFS Player Hacker?
I'd guess player hacker, seeing as he's S2 licensed...

Iiirc, isn't it just a .dds file you download and drop into the .dds folder?
(never used it, I think it's that one that makes the player look casual)
~Bryan~
player hacker, idk how to use it
I think its an application. I don't use it so I don't know.
its the application that makes ur character into a normal person (no race suit on or helmet or gloves
Quote from HKS_ERALD :i need help on how to use it cus i alreasy got it downloaded so can some 1 tell me how to use it?

And what's wrong with posting it the thread for it? LFS technical assistance is certainly not the place. Threads merged.
sorry bud, i forgot about this 1, my fault. well i figured out how to work i didnt know that it would be the first suit, cus i thought u had to scroll thru suits to find it =P my mistake
problem with the download link . its not working for me . it shows just a white page . can you help me?
I'll sort this out later tonight when I get home from work, Romania's heavily firewalled due to abuse and stupid / greedy / scummy ISPs.

That said, if you're getting a blank white page, you've gotten access to the server, no idea why it's not sending the file.

I'll upload it to me other server later.

Regards,

Ian
Quote from FlyeThemoon :Did i can change emmm Blue pants to green?

If I understand you correctly, you can't change the colours of the "civilian" clothes.. only select from the predefined range. The clothes available are already hardcoded into LFS, this tool just allows you to specify a value for the clothes / driver outside of the range allowed from in LFS itself, which then makes your race driver use one of the spectator models, hence it being rather low-poly in comparison to the real race driver models.

Regards,

Ian
can we put on him some others gloves like omp??
No sorry, those player models are non-editable.
Quote from JasonJ :No sorry, those player models are non-editable.

that's a pity. an AC/DC shirt and longer hair would fit them well.
Oh that's a good thing. I remember that I used to edit the player.ply with a HEX editor to get the same result. Good job
Quote from turismo :Oh that's a good thing. I remember that I used to edit the player.vob with a HEX editor to get the same result. Good job

There is no .vob file for player
#49 - Fu3L
Working in vista?
don't work for me

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG