The online racing simulator
how to install setups ??
(7 posts, started )
how to install setups ??
hi

how do i install setups into the game ?
#2 - Litro
lfs/data/setups or if its single, just click on it and it saves automatically in LFS.
If you are online and someone sent setup to you, you need to press N to see connections list and press green S near drivers nick who sent you setup.
Problem with setups.
Hello I was wondering why my game dont load my settings? I copied some settings from my old lfs that I had back in 2007 and put them in the folder /lfs/data/settings(setups) but ingame I cant see them. why? /thanks in regards!
Someone can be more precise, but the setup file format changed at some point in LFS's development
Then I guess its off to do it manually then, tab between the 2 versions and do all the 30 setups for diffrent cars x) FUN!
I'm not quite sure, but I don't the 2007 setups and the current ones are that incompatible; isn't it just the setup name that changed? Wouldn't simply renaming the setups do the trick?

IIRC, there was a li'l app to rename all your old setups in to the new one. But then again, I wasn't around at the time - just something I seemed to remember reading in the forum...

Do a wee bit of diggin' around and I'm sure you would be able to find something. You could also ask troy if he knows anything about it.

Good luck!
1. Go to LFS Folder.
2. Press Data.
3. Keep Looking In There Until You See setups Folder.
4. Open Up The setups Folder.
5. Put the setups there.

how to install setups ??
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG