The online racing simulator
can you beat 1:13:99 with this setup????
(17 posts, started )
I'm not expert but i found this setup is very nice.i have done with this setup 1.15.xx at blackwood with fbm but i know it easily can be beat. i want to know what can be best with setup,please attach replays so i may learn from experts but only replays with this setup
Attached files
FBM_Laster.set - 132 B - 1474 views
Quote from Joku123 :1.13.69, no problem.

Thanks man, Impressive stuff.hopefully i'll learn from your replay.
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Did 1.13.15 with it, i found the setup way too understeery for my driving style, also, a good guide for setup editing can be found at www.setupgrid.net/help

Thanks man, I'll check the guide. i've drove many setup but i like this one because i feel its easy to control your car with this setup if u make a mistake.
I think u made some minor changes in my setup because i feel more comfortable while i was test drive in your replay.am i right???? if yes then i'll be thankfull if u provide me exactly that setup which u r using in this replay?????? and one more thing i make my personal best while i'm test drive at your replay.
I used the setup you posted on first post.
Quote from Laster :have you recieved my personal message???????????????

yes, you can change the tire tempature from pits on "Tyres" option.
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :yes, you can change the tire tempature from pits on "Tyres" option.

hmmm, but i'm very new and raelly don't know what the effect of temprature or how much i should adjust. I say again if you give me that setup in which you make adjustments i'll be thankful to you because it is more comfortable to drive
Quote from Laster :hmmm, but i'm very new and raelly don't know what the effect of temprature or how much i should adjust. I say again if you give me that setup in which you make adjustments i'll be thankful to you because it is more comfortable to drive

Front should be about 62-65 and rear should be 60-64.
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Front should be about 62-65 and rear should be 60-64.

Here minimum optimum temprature is 70,when i try to adjust it goes 85 then 100.i don't know how to decrease it
#12 - bhs
I think you're looking for the Tire Warmer adjustment.
Tyre temperature adjustment only in the Hotlap Mod.
i got 1:16:78 using this set in hot lapping
but when i open any server and type /w pb, i don't get 1:16:78, i get my previous pb, why?
I think that command shows your record in that server or you have problem like me, hot lapping doesn't upload my time to LFSWorld. Haven't tried with S2 though.
Hotlap mode doesn't require internet connection, so you need to save the replay with a valid lap and upload it to LFSWorld Hotlaps section manually. Then you will be ranked according to your best valid laptime in that replay.

Personal bests are saved to LFSW when racing on online servers only and have nothing in common with hot lap charts.

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG