The online racing simulator
Still alive ??
(52 posts, started )
Still alive ??
Improvements.. suggestions .. S3 proposals... al nice initiatives..

But is there is there still someone listening/reading those improvements/wishes???

By exception of the Multi-player update .. A real game news on updates (not an update ) is from 28th Dec 2011.. on the tyre update progress..
An update that is prior to the Scirocco update..

The Scirroco update first annouced on Dec 11th, 2008..and postponed on the 18th dec 2008 for the tyre...
So already around 5 years to develop a tyre.. ???

I can only hope they are reprogramming the complete game to compete with the current race games on graphics... I hope not on handling of the car because that is way above the average of other race games !

So I wanted to hear from the developers if they truly still are investing in the game or do you simple let the game bleed to death.. In that case I would stop putting in more proposals and good ideas !!

I do hope to read that S3 is on his way (short way )

Greetings Hanziboy
You must be new here.
Why?? Just numbering up some fact and also see the number of racers drop...e
but enough for you to check and read the forum

so I can only hope they do to and start writing those updates again !!!
Quote from hanzime :but enough for you to check and read the forum

Nope. This forum has pretty much nothing to do with LFS (news).
LFS has nothing to do with LFS.
Ignore the above iRacing trolls. They seem to think that Dave Karemrrmer knows how to write tyre physics.

He doesn't.

Scawen has always stated that it'll be done when it's done. People are still here, and we still run and participate in leagues and all that stuff. LFS development is stalled, and the community is a bit weaker than it used to be.. but things still happen.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Ignore the above iRacing trolls. They seem to think that Dave Karemrrmer knows how to write tyre physics.

He doesn't.

Scawen has always stated that it'll be done when it's done. People are still here, and we still run and participate in leagues and all that stuff. LFS development is stalled, and the community is a bit weaker than it used to be.. but things still happen.

That was pretty nice to read
Quote from dawesdust_12 :and we still run and participate in leagues and all that stuff. [...] but things still happen.

You have no idea what hanzime is running for years then..
Oh yeah, lfs doesn't do anything so its now 5 years and lfs lies always about the volkswagen sirocco, when do you think that the update came out? This yeas? NO over 100 years NO!
When did they lie about the Scirocco? I believe they always said that they "hoped" to release it. They never said they "will" release it by a certain date. And again, the tire physics are more important right now.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
who need s3 lets all go play s1
Ha! You're funny. (But I see what you did there)
Quote from Bose321 :When did they lie about the Scirocco? I believe they always said that they "hoped" to release it. They never said they "will" release it by a certain date. And again, the tire physics are more important right now.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

ill correct you. nobody cares about lfs anymore,they just visit the forum coz they all bored and have nothing to do.

and i dont get why ppl still do leauges an shit. nobody grew up i guess
Quote from e2mustang :ill correct you. nobody cares about lfs anymore,they just visit the forum coz they all bored and have nothing to do.

and i dont get why ppl still do leauges an shit. nobody grew up i guess

everybody still does leagues, because they care about lfs
I had uphill to kindergarten and broken toys, but that doesn't change the fact nobody drives leagues in LFS anymore.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :I had uphill to kindergarten and broken toys, but that doesn't change the fact nobody drives leagues in LFS anymore.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Then I guess I must be really really slow if I finished below 1st if nobody drives LFS leagues.

Go back to iRape if you're going to be a troll.
If you consider <7 drivers proper participation in a proper league race, please go on and live in that little dream-bubble of yours, I'm happy watching the forums and seeing you being miserable.
Yeah, I'm so miserable. You're the one here that posts with such optimism, that it's like LFS killed your children, raped your wife and made you watch.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :the fact nobody drives leagues in LFS anymore.

Just because that you and your arrogant friends have quit LFS for some money wastment software,it doesn't mean that NOBODY drives leagues. But then again - seeing your attitude,people like me and others who are still racing,are nobodies in eyes of your highness anyway...
Why don't you just delete your unused account and leave this forum or is your life so miserable that you really need to take a rage dump somewhere in virtual world?
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :that's due to the leagues not doin it right Junior fox kept their attendance up like a b4uass

Well,it seems like you're an expert in this,then tell us,what Kingsburys are doing better than Deko/NDR?
And I'm also interested,what I have done so wrong with GTAS?

Still alive ??
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG