The online racing simulator
My Suggestions!
(12 posts, started )
My Suggestions!
I know it has being mentioned a lot but here is my take on Engine Tuning!

I think it should be added but engine tuning should be a option in server setup
(For example) If it was a cruise server then you could turn engine tuning on in the server options so then people can upgrade their cars. or if it was a race server you could turn it off so it is just down to setup and skill? i think this is a good idea personally!

Some other suggestions:

Citys:
I would love to see big towns or city's where every road is open for cruise servers it would also make some sick custom race tracks made in the editor.

Hillclimbs:
A point to point track twisting up the side of a mountain! Simple.

Rally:
I have always wanted some form of rally in LFS. I know there is rally tracks made in the editor but it doesn't feel right having a rally stage in the middle of a race track.

Cars:
Drift: The XRT is a perfect drift car but i would love to see some powerful beast made specifically for drifting something similar to a silvia s13 or something along the lines of that!

Hillclimb: Some small but powerful single seater.

Race: i Would love too see a cra the same as the xfg but more power and a bodykit?

Also rain, rain would be a brilliant feature to the game!

Cheers
Quote from stevenkelman :I know it has being mentioned a lot but

Then why bother?
Quote from stevenkelman :If it was a cruise server

But it's a racing simulator
Quote from stevenkelman :I would love to see big towns or city's where every road is open for cruise servers

But it's a racing simulator
Quote from stevenkelman :A point to point track twisting up the side of a mountain! Simple.

Already suggested 100000's of times, but would be nice.
Quote from stevenkelman :
I have always wanted some form of rally in LFS. I know there is rally tracks made in the editor but it doesn't feel right having a rally stage in the middle of a race track.

There are a few actual rally maps?
Drift: The XRT is a perfect drift car but i would love to see some powerful beast made specifically for drifting something similar to a silvia s13 or something along the lines of that!

But it's a race simulator.
Quote from stevenkelman :Hillclimb: Some small but powerful single seater.

FO8? BF1? FBM even? I'm sure the MRT5 is fun there.
Quote from stevenkelman :Race: i Would love too see a cra the same as the xfg but more power and a bodykit?

There's this thing called a XFR you know?
Quote from stevenkelman :Also rain, rain would be a brilliant feature to the game!

Yeah, and all the fancy DX11 features while we're at it.

Honestly though, all these ideas make me think the huge potential LFS has. It's sad to see nothing has been done though. Keep dreaming.

Cars:

Hillclimb: Some small but powerful single seater.

Race: i Would love too see a cra the same as the xfg but more power and a bodykit?

Also rain, rain would be a brilliant feature to the game!

Cheers

I'd want an XFG with a 1.5 or 1.6, sport tyres and 180-200hp (still N/A). Kind of a middle car inbetween the XFG and XFR.
Would probably give the TBO class a match at cornery sections.

And a more powerful edition of the XRT would be nice with a front mount intercooler and more boost.
since when was a silvia s13 a "powerful beast"

pls..
Quote from Franky.S :since when was a silvia s13 a "powerful beast"

pls..

wow..

Obviously he's talking about one with increased boost pressure.
Why are we even talking about Datsuns?

Just giev the XRT moar b00st and we're done.
Quote from Bose321 :Why are we even talking about Datsuns?

Just giev the XRT moar b00st and we're done.

indeeders
I meant a modified version...
Modified what?
you should actually jump over to rFactor and (if you enjoy drifting) JDMFactor@facebook.
rFactor has pretty much everything you ask for. not as great physic as lfs. it depence on the mod quality really. good mods has good physics, but still not as good as lfs.

lfs is dead tho until proved diffrent.
Yeah man i already have the mod it is pretty awesome! Rfactor has some Awesome mods but i still don't like it better than lfs :P

My Suggestions!
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG