i can wait
just one more day.
Quote from undertaker00 :i can wait

Quote from DANIEL-CRO :can't wait

Quote from Zipppy :just one more day.

Me too, to share it.

Thanks!!

Last pics for this edition._

Remember. All textures will be reworked (for more resolution, style,...), except some files.

Bigger

Bigger

I hope you'll enjoy this textures as I have enjoyed a lot making them.

Thank you very much. See you tomorrow.

EDIT:

RP 2012 Incomplete Addon. 51,85 %

Cheers.
Mint!
I never thought I will say this... the rust looks very good.
Lynce,

I honestly think you should be mentioned in LFS credits as Developer 4 of this sim. You are the only one who keeps LFS fresh and new at the moment. Thumbs up for that.

Cheers
Quote from The Very End :Mint!

Thanks!!

Quote from kitu_gudu :I never thought I will say this... the rust looks very good.

I think the same, hehehehe.

Quote from Mysho :Lynce,

I honestly think you should be mentioned in LFS credits as Developer 4 of this sim. You are the only one who keeps LFS fresh and new at the moment. Thumbs up for that.

Cheers

I'm glad by your words, thank you very much my friend.

To all, thaks.

Give me some minutes for the new thread.
sorry for the bump
can someone tell me why the skies dont work for me? i put everything into the data/pic folder but all i see ingame is the default sky
Quote from Prodeje :sorry for the bump
can someone tell me why the skies dont work for me? i put everything into the data/pic folder but all i see ingame is the default sky

Must work. Do you put .raw files ?
Can someone give me link to download this RP in one archive ?
-
(KING TABUK) DELETED by Flame CZE : vob mods
-
(KING TABUK) DELETED by Flame CZE : vob mods
Quote from Frunze118 :Can someone give me link to download this RP in one archive ?

bump, i need this too

EDIT: and i mean the 2010 version so it includes everything, not just fern bay
Sorry for this bumping - I'm looking to download such a pack like this but any pack with it? So I just need to put or run a .exe?

I got nowa new PC and want to have this ;3
If you have that test patch installed, LFS automatically converts all "bad" textures and reduces the loading time when it next loads them.
Quote from Flame CZE :If you have that test patch installed, LFS automatically converts all "bad" textures and reduces the loading time when it next loads them.

I understand now. So, This affects the quality of them?
No, it shouldn't affect it at all, it is just an optimisation.
Quote from Flame CZE :No, it shouldn't affect it at all, it is just an optimisation.

Thanks Martin.

So, this is the same line. Hahahahaha.
Are the raw-files from high res skies still usable? I found some *.dds files in the dds folder regarding sky textures

The Revolution Pack June 24th, 2010
(496 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG