The online racing simulator
RB4 drift setup?
(18 posts, started )
RB4 drift setup?
hi
has any1 got a gd RB4 drift setup?

plz reply as soon as possible :biggun: i just can find 1!
cheers man! lots of help

P.S
thnx 4 da quick reply:Handshake
hmm depends on what kind of controller you use... i have a wide array of kb sets and a few that are for wheel... and it also depends of your style. My recommendation is to devellop your own setup.
the setup i was given was good 4 me even tho i use keyboard and he uses a wheel :laola:
whats it with all those drift setups with massive understeer in the diff settings ? i just dont get it
Quote from Shotglass :whats it with all those drift setups with massive understeer in the diff settings ? i just dont get it

I use a locked diff, which should cause understeer (going into a corner) IRL and it does seem to in game. But i use a locked diff because i prefer it to the lsd options because i find it easier to keep the drift going on power. But the understeer doesnt bother me as i can use brake or feinting which both give me oversteer wen i want.
I dont know bout everyone else but that why i do - cause i prefer it.
i hate having to use brute force for initiation and with locked diffs the car just wont turn in without either feinting or riding the brakes very long (not counting rear grip loss techniques as i dont really consider those drifting )
I think really each to their own on set up for drift just like race.
Cant remember if i mentioned it in above post (didnt read again b4 posting this) on some auto cross layouts online where its all first gear, i find with a locked diff its easier to keep slides goin through every turn.

But each to their own.
drift setups have massive understeer because at the beginning an oversteer has to initiated from an understeer. During the understeer, ppl will either attempt to brake drift ( most basic technique) , weight shift or clutch kick, etc... and the rear wheels will spin at a different speed from the front, which will induce into a drift. a overtseer set, it will just snap oversteer, it's very easier to spin out.

I make understeer sets to force myself to weight shift eveytime i go around a corner. When i attend competitions, i have neutral sets so i can be more "forgiving" (not the right word) due to stress, errors, etc
Quote from _-ALUCARD-_ :i have a pretty good RB4 drift setup

enjoy

I have the 'aludrift' pack aswell but do you know where to find them online?
Because i am endlessly sending out setups for n00bs on drift servers and it would be good to give them a drifting pack referall
Anyone got that RB4 setup that does "near" perfect round circular burnouts? i used to drift with that setup.. it was a blast.. i could holdt the drifts for hours!
Quote from Cpl.Anger :I have the 'aludrift' pack aswell but do you know where to find them online?
Because i am endlessly sending out setups for n00bs on drift servers and it would be good to give them a drifting pack referall

The Setupfield contains Alucard's sets.
Just everbody is too lazy to make 3 mouseclicks for a set he needs, and "more easy" to spam the chat with neverending lines of "anyone got a set for this".
Especially when someone is driving and the other guy just keep repeating the same sentence... illepall f... annoying
if im the other guy!? all i have to say to you is

"i posted in this thread NOT to clutter up the forums, while we where at the topic in this thread i figured i'd post a similiar question"

if not; well im sorry! :P

btw. the setup i have in mind is NOT at the setupfield!
Quote from Ndrew :The Setupfield contains Alucard's sets.

which are setups that wont necessarily feel right for everybody
i replied to Cpl.Anger's post as u can see from the quote
He was "speaking" about Alucard's sets, and those can be found on SF
If the "other guys" were u, i would say "you", not "other guy" , i'm talking about not just rb4 and not just drift sets
:drink:
Quote from Ndrew :The Setupfield contains Alucard's sets.
Just everbody is too lazy to make 3 mouseclicks for a set he needs, and "more easy" to spam the chat with neverending lines of "anyone got a set for this".
Especially when someone is driving and the other guy just keep repeating the same sentence... illepall f... annoying

Thanks a lot dude.
Quote from Shotglass :which are setups that wont necessarily feel right for everybody

Still talking about the mentioned post which contains this sentence: " I have the 'aludrift' pack aswell but do you know where to find them online?"

Think my answer fitted to this question :drink:

RB4 drift setup?
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG