The online racing simulator
#26 - pipa
Does this also mean the female model has to wear the Burka now?
Quote from pipa :Does this also mean the female model has to wear the Burka now?

It doesn't matter, they can only throw stones at their own monitor.
Are all germans nazis? Are all arabs moslems? Are all moslems terroists?
Are prejudices helpfull? - No!

Please get lost with primitive PURKA- commenting!
As our dev has pointed out, there are technical problems to deal with before we can have the Arabic language in LFS. I know little Arabic, but I've learnt some Uyghur, which is very similar. Typing in the language can be difficult and confusing, especially when you need to insert numbers or English letters into the text. The localization design must be able to handle these things.

Re: pipa & Dennis93

I admit that the conversation was kinda funny, but the Arabic people have the right to (try to) translate LFS into their mother tongue (in legal ways) and there's nothing wrong about it.
#30 - pipa
Oh excuse me for bashing a delusion that has killed more people than anything on this planet so far.

I am sorry for offtopic though.
Quote from Dandy Dust :Are all germans nazis? Are all arabs moslems? Are all moslems terroists?

Nobody mentioned that all Muslims are Terrorists, I believe it was only you.

Clearly you think it's imperitive to call out people for no reason because YOU want to look like the neutral-nice-guy. In reality you just look like a fool because the only person who brough Islam into a question of violence was YOU!
-
(1303s_vortech) DELETED by 1303s_vortech : useless
Quote from 1303s_vortech :

ps: I don't want to look like the neutral-nice-guy, I'm half-arabic & maybe tired of how most people comment on something they usually don't give a ....

Then you can agree nobody mentioned muslims were terrorists in this thread prior to Dandy Dust's whining which is what made a non existant issue into a problem.
Quote from 1303s_vortech :But I just can feel ashamed about how some people people react here...
Since you all live in "civilized" countries, show it.

Or better: please someone ends this quickly until things goes worse, it would go nowhere anyway.

we never criticized him for being from whatever country he is.
He owns a forum that offers cracks for LFS and turns it into a sort of Erhabe sim through vob-mods. Both forbidden here obviously.
Quote from Dandy Dust :Are all germans nazis? Are all arabs moslems? Are all moslems terroists?

ahh but you forgot the pinch of salt mentality,

knowing that its not the flag by his username its just that everyone wants everything for free if they can get it.
#36 - th84
This is exactly what LFS is missing. Bring Arabic into the game and watch the racers come back in full force.

Oh and Dandy... to answer your questions... yes, no, yes and possibly.
Quote from th84 :This is exactly what LFS is missing. Bring Arabic into the game and watch the racers come back in full force.

Oh and Dandy... to answer your questions... yes, no, yes and possibly.

NOO! IT WILL ALL BE INTO ARAB DRIFTING SERVERS! No im kidding im persian! I want Farsi Too in LFS.
Possible help from from left to right
Please
Avatar is the localization problems in the installation
Hello
Good evening
Possible Assistant
Has been completed package Arab

What is the problem
Is it Unicode coded ?

BTW, your background... 

Edit:

Simple copy-paste didn't help.

Saved in UTF-8 and set codepage to 65001. Doesn't work neither. The game says "unknown codepage".

Also tried 1256, still no luck.
Attached images
arabic.jpg
Quote :Are all germans nazis? Are all arabs moslems? Are all moslems terroists?

Muslims are those who say terrorism
You are wrong without understanding
There is represented by a Shiite cleric named as Muslims
Example
Iran and Afghanistan
Islam Mahpth known to others is not a religion to kill people
To continue with me
a.q3@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/vbmxmx
Greetings to you all
Some still racist in this topic, I begin to think that LFS is infested with racist.
Can't you guys get back to the tech part... Any one knows how to get the coding right ?
when preparing a new version of the game, please support the Arabic language
I have a file Arabic ar.txt
I love you all
With safety

We want the Arabic language in the game Live for Speed
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG