The online racing simulator
Live For Slicks - Suggestions and Discussion
As of now we have worked out the following rule book for a series using TBO+ Slick mod. We are looking for comments on the weight ballasts and driver classifications.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/86957771/Live-for-Slicks

EDIT BY RUI - IGNORE THIS RULEBOOK AS IT HAS BEEN MASSIVELY UPDATED. MANY THINGS HAVE BEEN DROPPED AND MANY OTHER NEW THINGS WERE INTRODUCED TO THE NEW RULEBOOK. You can access it here.
What about decent numberplates now?
Feel free to ask help, It would be pleasure to help with them.

Aslo I would like to ask in which way drivers will be set in to the classes.
That's still something yet to be decided - it could be by judging drivers by their level of experience (veterans get the hardest class, newbies have it easier) or just by who's in the top of the standings (top 5 drivers on the hardest class, 6-15 in the middle, and 16-lower on the easiest, although that would need some changes). Class differentiation would be by the nametag colour - Class A drivers use a red name, Class B drivers go with yellow, and Class C drivers use green.

Please don't forget to add your opinions, suggestions and ideas here for us to read...might be good help just in case we run out of ideas of our own!
Quote from TypeRacing :What about decent numberplates now?
Feel free to ask help, It would be pleasure to help with them.

Aslo I would like to ask in which way drivers will be set in to the classes.

Not sure about numberplates, we would like to make it easy for drivers to create skins. Classes will be determined by the admin panel. Simply 3 judges say A,B, or C and then when it is decided upon that is the class you are in. If you feel you are placed in the wrong class you can appeal the decision and state why and what class you think you should be in.

This is if we do it at all.
why not pre qual ? than split up.
That would work to decide who can use abs
Updated rule book to accomodate number plates - thanks to Karl. Also removed car restriction between classes and simply left it to ABS and Tire compounds. With the exception of the C Class which we are leaving on RB4 and FXO, with the ability of a driver in this class to advance to B class should their performance be deemed good enough. Note the only time a driver may swap cars is when their class changes.

The preliminary schedule includes the following tracks:
so6
bl1r
fe3
ky2r
we1
as2
i like that schedule , but i prefer so4r to so6
What slickmod will be used, there are a few choices no?
The one from the LFS Database by Flame. I think the author of the program is Draggo.
Mind linking it? I cant find it.
Is the server still up for testing with it? I noticed it was down a couple days ago.
Quote from PMD9409 :Is the server still up for testing with it? I noticed it was down a couple days ago.

Still waiting on NGC to put it back up. Unelss someone else can provide
The reason I was wondering is, are you using a dedi in order to run it? If so the only one I seen was for Multimod. Unless you want people running tweak as well then you might have some issues.
Draggo the creator of slick mod has supplied us with a slickmod only dedi
Ahh okay good, would be silly to have it the other way and end up with people cheating.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Still waiting on NGC to put it back up. Unelss someone else can provide

Depends on hair color.

thats was a joke, hmkay!11eleven!
Quote from blondyhere :Depends on hair color.

thats was a joke, hmkay!11eleven!

Do I need blue eyes too?

Lol, any serious offers can be sent via pm
And what's about restrictions?

Let's use Realistic Nascar's XRT/1%, RB4/0% and FXO/5%?
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Bmxtwins : Wrong info
and can i ask: how long the race(s) is?
15 minutes times 3 .
After testing offline I realized r2 only will not work. Tire restrictions removed. R1-R4 allowed.
I would love to be SC. do you have a skin or would you like me to make one. Also I an make RU ones aswell.
Ray probably has one done whats an ru?

Live For Slicks - Suggestions and Discussion
(96 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG