The online racing simulator
EDIT: @Shotglass, just download .NET Framework.
Quote from Shotglass :wont start on xp64

You need the .net framework.Install it then the problem will be solved. by the way i'm thanking to developers for this add-on.
Quote from DevilDare :hmmmm, i can get the insim connect to LFS and i get the "Cartype Editor" and the "car editor" (or something like that) buttons appear in LFS, but when i click any of them, i get that Send/Do not send error from the tweak

anyone on same problem?

Me
#30 - T.J.
Update to .net blah blah 3.5 and run all the shit as admin.. worked for me..
Why I can't change tyre/rim size like in older tweaks?
-
(Kerodal) DELETED by Kerodal : useless
How do you change wheel size and stuff? When i edit something and press apply nothing happens. Only thing that work is those tweak stuffs on the left, where you can change weight HP Tourque and that stuff. Nothing on the right works for me..
Quote from EmilO :How do you change wheel size and stuff? When i edit something and press apply nothing happens. Only thing that work is those tweak stuffs on the left, where you can change weight HP Tourque and that stuff. Nothing on the right works for me..

On right is only for XRG and XFG.
I cant turn on Turbo in XF GTR. Can anyone any idea?
I would like to build WRC from XF GTR (4x4, ~500Nm, 300hp, etc...)
Quote from maxbmx :I cant turn on Turbo in XF GTR. Can anyone any idea?
I would like to build WRC from XF GTR (4x4, ~500Nm, 300hp, etc...)

you can only edit wheel, turbo, gearbox, etc........... with the demo cars!
Yes, which is why you can't edit it. You can only edit demo cars.
@ Shadowww you can tune FBM to. but no wheels just Turbo, Gearbox and the other normal things
You can edit FBM, but XRG on a Flat 6 sounds cooler.
I used the cartype part to give the XRR a 3.0L inline 6 cylinder engine. It is so fast. The devs need to demote the current GTRs to a GT2 or GT3 class, and make GT1 and/or classes. It would make for some exciting multi-class racing.
Sounds like a good idea, W4H. Any chance of posting the tweak or giving the power figure? If you just up the number of cylinders and the cc, you get 720hp. About to try with default setup.

Must. Try. 2500cc. LRF-Class. RB4.
Quote from duke_toaster :If you just up the number of cylinders and the cc, you get 720hp.

Yup, that's all that I did.
Tried it with the FXR, and it works with it too. Good thinking W4H. Baseline setups would need tweaking but it's still an interesting idea. Possibly a little overpowered, 600-675 would be a more sensible level. Shame we can't turbo the FZR.
XRG with inline 6 and 3.5L is great too, but don't forget to get some slicks on it
Quote from duke_toaster :Shame we can't turbo the FZR.

Well, a naturally aspired flat 8 would be a decent engine for a GT1 version of the FZR.
I have installed .NET 3.5 and now works fine
how to get slicks working? It asks to open some file
Set the cartype to GT, then choose you tyres in pitscreen.

LFSTweak for Patch Z released!
(577 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG