The online racing simulator
FXR McLaren
(29 posts, closed, started )
Nice one mate. You made a new topic, 1 emoticon, and to put the cherry on the cake, it isn't even your skin. It's vilante and part of the v8 supercar skin pack.

*sigh*
Quote from LFSn00b :No, see closely, he also added those mad tyte paint power mercedes stickers

oops. this guy is getting better by the minute. looks like he saved it in paint judging by the quality.
Dont steal people's skins, don't edit without permission (especially when it says that right on the skin!), don't use paint.
lmao - if you're going to steal someone's work mate you should at least take the original authors signature off it
Quote from MAGGOT :Dont steal people's skins, don't edit without permission (especially when it says that right on the skin!), don't use paint.

The three commandments for skinning.

Thou shalt not steal other peoples skins.
Thou shalt not edit other peoples skins without permission.
Thou shalt not use MS Paint.

Quote from Vilante 11 :lmao - if you're going to steal someone's work mate you should at least take the original authors signature off it

Bad advise, people will now just remove your name and claim it as their own. Well people will do it regardless but you catch my drift.
Quote from beefyman666 :Bad advise, people will now just remove your name and claim it as their own. Well people will do it regardless but you catch my drift.

Well it should be obvious I don't want my skins edited or copied (it says it on every skin I do), I was just pointing out how silly it was stealing my work and leaving my name on it.

People will always steal things unfortunately, I just remind myself that MOST people are honest and just enjoy my skins the way I intended when I spent hours making them.

It's basically the fact they don't read. They see the skins, go :wow: then just go do what they do to kill the original.

They'll learn when they make their own skins from scratch.
lol he put ford and mercedes on
what a G
i think the skin is BAD!
But i do not think you shold be so mean about Paint i did theses on paint
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Quote from Alistair :i think the skin is BAD!
But i do not think you shold be so mean about Paint i did theses on paint

I must say, that skin is horrible.
Quote from treborX :

What do you have to say for yourself after reading all the above posts?!
Nothing by the looks of things. He made that 1 post, got flamed to high hell, then buggered off.
Quote from beefyman666 :Bad advise, people will now just remove your name and claim it as their own. Well people will do it regardless but you catch my drift.

Thats why i'm putting my name on the black mask like this..
(private skin btw..)
It's still as easy to put a new black mask atop the one you made...
Quote from Riders Motion :It's still as easy to put a new black mask atop the one you made...

yeah.. i know.. but there's not much we can do to stop people stealing our skins..
very nice
Quote from DU-racer :very nice

I hope your being sarcastic

If not, go jump off a cliff, see if that gets your brain working. Wake up, it's a stolen skin :thumbsdow

@Sponge, just write your name somewhere on the skin, in a way it can't be taken out, very small
Both.
it was my first skin and i was using paint.
on the bright side i did make is from scratch and not by copying or stealing outher peoples skins.
Quote from Alistair :...
on the bright side i did make is from scratch and not by copying or stealing outher peoples skins.

and that's the only good thing.. but everyone has to start somewere and you probably learned from it (never ever use paint again)
Quote from beefyman666 :The three commandments for skinning.

Quoting myself but meh, it's so right. Stick with those and you can't go wrong.
I only have paint, i did have a demo of photoshop cs3 but could never get the hang of using is so i use paint
Quote from beefyman666 :The three commandments for skinning.

well i think the third one of those "rules of skining" is a load of CR*P!and i aim to prove to everyone on lfsforum that skins done on ms paint can be just as good as skins done on photoshop/gimp
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=43714
Quote from Alistair :bla bla bla.... and i aim to prove to everyone on lfsforum that skins done on ms paint can be just as good as skins done on photoshop/gimp
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=43714

Skins made in paint wil never ever be on the same quality level as skins made in Photoshop or with other professional software. So safe yourself the trouble and don't bother us with crap paint skins.
This thread is closed

FXR McLaren
(29 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG