The online racing simulator
#77 - wien
Quote from Rascar13 :The volcano cloud has left a layer of volcano dust on cars and such, in west Denmark.

Been some of that here as well. Yesterday I could even smell the sulphur outside. Amazing how far it spread, and how quickly it did.
Volcanos - serious business.
Well if the worst happens and we get a big eruption at least we won't have to worry about global warming for a while, a volcanic winter will see to that!
Quote from Wilko868 :The forum has already blamed: Global Warming, Thatcher, Slow Development of LFS, Immigrants, Grey Squirrels, Obama and the Unions.

Any more for the list?

Commies, me, Sieneke Peeters, this guy, uncyclopedia, Egypt, smokers, Toyota...
unicorns
Quote from niall09 :No, the author is mostly speaking about a previous volcano which erupted in the 1700's, which was hundreds of times more powerful than this one

well, that can certainly happen in this one too.

There's another article in there, that the same volcano erupted for 2 years in 1821...
Nice..... So I will be stranded home alone for another 2 days at the very least... My mum was supposed to get a flight from Lithuania back to England on monday morning, but my sis just told me the flights will most likely be still canceled....

Home alone for 2 weeks... Nice....

(Yes it was fun and great for the first week - Do what you want and all that, but then it gets sad. )
Jump on the bed and make traps?
Yeah, great idea. I'll do that.
Situation was so urgent that Euronews had English and Russian info on top news tab
Don't worry Devil Dare, in the winter the wind should blow the ash out to the Atlantic, your mum might be able to get a plain then, or she can sail back
Quote from DevilDare :Nice..... So I will be stranded home alone for another 2 days at the very least... My mum was supposed to get a flight from Lithuania back to England on monday morning, but my sis just told me the flights will most likely be still canceled....

Home alone for 2 weeks... Nice....

(Yes it was fun and great for the first week - Do what you want and all that, but then it gets sad. )

So it's just two weeks of shaking hot, white coconuts from the veiny love-tree?
Quote :wow your quick, considering image info says daily mail lol

I went by the style of the diagram, didn't even think of looking at the info.
Quote from Becky Rose :Don't worry Devil Dare, in the winter the wind should blow the ash out to the Atlantic, your mum might be able to get a plain then, or she can sail back

Why are you saying this.

Quote from Crashgate3 :So it's just two weeks of shaking hot, white coconuts from the veiny love-tree?

Haha. Nah. I actually had my GF over for 2 days.
Scotland and Ireland Restrictions have been lifted...
England and others are still restricted till atleast 1PM Saturday
some airports have opend high up in sweden but there is nowhere to fly XD because all the other airports are closed
Hey,

I've been monitering the weather from Iceland and their in pitch black darkness untill the cloud moves to the UK

LATEST NEWS FROM BAA AND NATS!

Flight cancellation update
Last updated: 05:30, 17 April 2010

Flights are cancelled at all BAA airports until at least 19:00 today, Saturday 17 April. This is due to volcanic ash spreading across the UK from Iceland which has caused the closure of UK airspace by the air traffic control service (NATS). Passengers due to fly should not travel to BAA airports but should contact their airline for re-ticketing information.
We will continue to update this site with the latest information available. We are sorry for the disruption and inconvenience this will cause.

This has also caused my friends flight to be canceled and they're stuck here till further notice
Quote from (The Stig) :Hey,

I've been monitering the weather from Iceland and their in pitch black darkness untill the cloud moves to the UK

How can you determine which weather is coming from Iceland?
I Have been a tornado Chaser since 2006 and a weather moniter for 2 years now so I have my experiance.
:ices_rofl
Whole german airspace closed too. Unusual view, normally we have like two airway crossings above this city, with contrails forming Dots-and-Boxes
Quote from (The Stig) :I Have been a tornado Chaser since 2006 and a weather moniter for 2 years now so I have my experiance.

He is back ladies and gentleman.
UK Airspace CLOSED! UPDATED (Saturday 17th April 0830)
FLIGHTS CANCELATIONS UPDATES!
PROVIDED BY NATS AND BAA

This is the local update in your area about the Volcanic Ash Spreading Across the uk!

Statement on Icelandic volcanic eruption: Saturday April 17, 0830

The volcanic ash cloud from Iceland is moving around and changing shape. Based on the latest information from the Met Office, NATS advises that the restrictions currently in place across UK controlled airspace will remain in place until at least 0100 (UK time) tomorrow, Sunday 18 April.
We are looking for opportunities when the ash cloud moves sufficiently for us to make some airspace available within Scotland and Northern Ireland, which may enable some domestic flights to operate under individual coordination with ATC; we will be coordinating this closely with airlines and airports. It is most unlikely that many flights will operate today and anyone hoping to travel should contact their airline before travelling to the airport.

We will continue to monitor Met Office information and review our arrangements in line with that. We will advise further arrangements at approximately 1500 (UK time).

NEXT UPDATE 1500 (UK time).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG