The online racing simulator
games similar to lfs
(25 posts, started )
games similar to lfs
im looking for a game i can download similar to lfs. i want a racing game, street, circuit, etc. and have the ability to play multiplayer. dont worry! i havebt gone off lfs, i just want to find another i can play if i get stuck on lfs.

cheers
-harlen
Sim or arcade?
sim preferably.
There is the game called Real Life or something like that. I think that's as close you can get to LFS. Not played it much, but heard the graphics are killer, but has the same physics engine as LFS.
ha ha.

[/sarcasm]
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :There is the game called Real Life or something like that. I think that's as close you can get to LFS. Not played it much, but heard the graphics are killer, but has the same physics engine as LFS.

Yeah, but the damage model is a killer!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#7 - herki
Quote from Thorvertonian :Yeah, but the damage model is a killer!

and it's quite expensive. You have to invest a lot of money in getting a car. And you have to pay for fuel!
thanx!
Racer might be worth investigating too, the last demo I played was further behind LFS still, but for a bedroom coded job it's a good effort.
rFactor with the Lienz Festival of Speed addon is superb...

But you may well find you have been spoiled by LFS saying the physics in any other game is rubbish!
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :There is the game called Real Life or something like that. I think that's as close you can get to LFS. Not played it much, but heard the graphics are killer, but has the same physics engine as LFS.

almost went to google the game "real life"
umm. isnt there any game like this then? i mean real life..wierd name
does rFactor have multiplayer on the demo like lfs? i want to see what its like on multi first.
Enthusia. It has pretty convincing physics, with a Driving Force Pro I find it pretty realistic.
#15 - joen
Quote from harlen :does rFactor have multiplayer on the demo like lfs? i want to see what its like on multi first.

No, it's singleplayer only.
Quote from Krane :Enthusia. It has pretty convincing physics, with a Driving Force Pro I find it pretty realistic.

Anyone else got any experience with this game? The car selection looks awesome, it's got my car's big brother (BMW 2002 Turbo)! If it's any good, I might consider finding a 2nd hand PS2.

Graphics are pretty good yes and physics too (despite I believe someone has hax0red the engine, google "cold fusion" for proof). Problem is the AI is quite dumb and most of the bots have nothing relevant to chat about. It's only singleplayer btw. Pretty hardcore game though - one crash may void your license or have your account removed permanently.

Crack is also available but I'd suggest not to try it, it might mess up your system!
Quote from spankmeyer :
Crack is also available but I'd suggest not to try it, it might mess up your system!

But the multiplayer is awesome
If you have an XBox, Forza is well worth a spin

I actually thought there was a game called "real life" and it wasnt untill I saw the sarcastic laugh, I thought "eh?" and read over it again.
yea he got me too with that one lol.
i feel stupid now
If you have a PS2, Gran Turismo 4 is good fun for a (rather long) while. Just don't count on completing it before you get a state pension ...
Quote from Batterypark :But the multiplayer is awesome

Woah, nice bump...how on earth did you managed to find this old dusty thread?
Quote from Batterypark :But the multiplayer is awesome

bleh.. i prefer 1vs1 more though, its more fun, 3 or so can be even more fun though.. a little capture the flag if you know what i mean.. but with more people it gets a little awkward

Mother of all (mostly) worthless bumps.
-
(MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
-
(Anesdzdz99) DELETED by Gunn : encouraging cracking

games similar to lfs
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG