i have the honor to open the new nascar server
for nascar racers and funs for 24h on the day
you all welcome you now can join and play

host name : NASCAR

-you cant drive without nascar skin
-if you crash press P+SHIFT
-no cheat modes

show respect & have fun
They may take our lives, but they'll never take our NASCAR!
Quote from Bmxtwins :They may take our lives, but they'll never take our NASCAR!

its just game man came to race dude
Really nice man, Was racing nascar some years ago only in lfs i was in DNT,ENT,VRT nascar teams we had great fun hope we will have in your server also! Good luck mate!

Edit, Ehm, XRT isnt good one of the GTR cars it sohuld be ! just a tip
Quote from david989898 :Edit, Ehm, XRT isnt good one of the GTR cars it sohuld be ! just a tip

It's a matter of taste, for example I like XRT because it's more difficult to control and it's not a full-throttle draft fest
Thats true, But Iam that person that likes full throttle on oval and car rolls 270 +
Km/h
Well, that's not what NASCAR is.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Well, that's not what NASCAR is.

Kyoto is not a Daytona/Talladega,you know... But then again - GTR's need more power and more weight to get closer to Nascar. I remember trying that MoE 600HP tweaked version with extra weight - it was somewhat closer to Nascar. I even blew tyre on endless slide.
Speaking of which, I would like to try the Bob Smith's NASCAR mod in the current LFS version. Although it's for patch X now, it's quite fun, but I've never tried it online (if it's possible at all?). It would be cool if anyone managed to set up a server with that mod working.
Quote from david989898 :Really nice man, Was racing nascar some years ago only in lfs i was in DNT,ENT,VRT nascar teams we had great fun hope we will have in your server also! Good luck mate!

Edit, Ehm, XRT isnt good one of the GTR cars it sohuld be ! just a tip

ok man i change it the only car is XRR
but i do not see the interaction guys
would help if your server didn't have 900 ping

Nascar
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG