The online racing simulator
LFS Website Hosting.
(23 posts, started )
LFS Website Hosting.
Dear LFS Racers and LFS Server Sellers,

Do you need for your website for your LFS Server? It is now possible for free or pay ? Does not matter , LNB Hosting offers the best service for your LFS website , you can easily register by going www.lnb-hosting.tk this link for Netherlands you can go to www.lnb-hosting.nl , Links are different because we want to have a good hosting and can make use of our VIP + . true for other companies in the Netherlands and / or abroad It is also possible for you to take . A beautiful website Our hosting system is equipped with the latest technology , we offer to all customers " Live Chat , and Help Desk E - mail contact" This is all free. Are you interested? Well , we do have a big scoop on top , after you have registered and you send customers to LNB buying a paid hosting you will receive 50 % of the payment. This is available for all plans so so you can earn money by sending people and all that money so you will earn 50 % of the price! So you earn money too so you can still purchase a LFS Server at Master Hosting Servers (MHS) for the best cheapst and quallity game servers. Don't wait and signup for this amazing offer, if you are a demo or S1 licensed you can earn with the money also a LFS License with the money that you earn.

Just tell everybody about this and earn your own money. We need your paypal account to send you the money. Its requied to have paypal, if you don't we cannot send you the money. You can also create a paypal account for free, you can do that at www.paypal.com

How do I signup?
If you are from "The Netherlands" you go to "http://www.lnb-hosting.nl"
If you are from a other country then you go to "http://www.lnb-hosting.tk"

The services are all the same only we will purchase soon a .com and lots more domains for each country.
Hi,

Well done for opening up your own hosting service. But why would you advertise it if the site doesn't even work yet?
The website works fine on our side, witch link does not work?
-
Emm.. (kristofferandersen) DELETED by kristofferandersen
The basic order might work, but non of the links such as your "services" work. Or the forums. Just general things that doesn't look good when a customer like myself might want to check before buying
That is already know, we are update that page so thats why it not shows on the website. It will done if a few hours. Please be patient
60% discount this weekend. Make sure that you purchase for a really cheap price V.I.P. The default price is €4,99 now with the discount €1,99 a whole month. Use our coupon code.

GOODWEEKEND07

This ends at sunday evening 23:59. Hurry up do not forget this discount.
We've added some new features on the website, the new features will you see down below.

Changes since 8-4-2014.
New Prices, from €4,99 to €3,50 monthly.
Forum Support for the dot.tk domain.
Live Chat is now available to help new clients by registering a account.
Full forum support for all clients.
New hosting plan - Free Forum Hosting.
E-Mail support.
***NEW*** When companys try to selling advertisements on one of LNB's hosting plans can now without any payment removed by our clients and the money that the company send to us will belong to you .

For so far you know our newest updates at the moment (ATM).

Kind Regards LNB-Hosting (LFS Website Hosting Company.)

http://www.lnb-hosting.tk (WorldWide)
http://www.lnb-hosting.nl (The Netherlans only)
Why would i trust my server to someone who doesn`t even have S2.....
Quote from Mikjen :Why would i trust my server to someone who doesn`t even have S2.....

I don't host LFS Servers I host only websites.
you use .tk's? ok...
Yes for the moment we do, but we will purchase soon a new domain name But it doesn't matter, the hosting is just same as the TLD.
Some small updates.

New updates contains with the next new features.
A complete new Live Chat system for both domains.
================================
COMING SOON:
Shop Place to purchase nice scripts for your hosted website.
Dear LFS Racers.

Good start for 3 days weekend. Because the Easter weekend is arrived, the team from LNB Hosting will give discount of approximately 40% on VIP 3 days, meanwhile we are busy with our email hosting system + soon a download page there to download for you website, some apps are free and others are premium versions.

So with this coupon code you can get free VIP Hosting 3 months. It is valid until Monday.

Use our coupon code: HAPPYEASTER18042014

www.lnb-hosting.nl
www.lnb-hosting.tk
On May 5 in The Netherlands is a liberation, before we celebrate LNB Hosting a party and for all customers and / or register today get 40% discount on all domains that their upgrade. Only today, so be quick and do not miss this action is not!

Use our coupon code here: FEELYOURFREELIFE20140505

***Updates***
New methods to check. Commercial Forums
New Malware Detection.
Supported DDos Protection.
Cisco DDoS Protection.
Now you can use CloudFlare for any visitor. (If a hacker or Dosser. Immediately be automatically relegated.)
When you install a forum Get a free ***SPAMBOT PROTECTION***
Today a valid coupon code: FEELYOURFREELIFE20140505
WHMCS is now only permitted with a valid license authorization.
Improved security for hacking, malware.
A support forum for both domains.
vBulletin, IP.Board, XenForo, UltraBB, UBB.threads, Social.Engine & FusionBB. These scripts can be hosted with a valid license authorization.
Now also available to customers over 50 + scripts to build your website.
Zyro Builder is now added the old one is deleted because it is no longer functioning properly.
Every day a new login background.
If you have forgotten your username and password you we can always recover. To complete this process will be our Live Chat or if you are taking ask for your IP in email contact and we will give you a new password that you can use safely and immediately change after use.
Now also for VIP customers, free script installation.
Now you can also choose free domain name such as: dot.cf, dot.gl, dot.ml and dot.tk

*** These are the latest updates of LNB Hosting ***

www.lnb-hosting.nl
www.lnb-hosting.tk

Kind Regards LNB Hosting.
Congratulations for Austria and The Netherlands and Sweden! To celebrate this, we give 75% discount on VIP. Use our coupon code:
songfestivalnederland2e2014
Dear users / new customers, the competition, all our hosting plans pay set, so unfortunately we can no longer offer free hosting for all our new customers. However, you can get hosting for € 3.50 per month or upgrade to VIP + for € 4.95 per month. After purchasing a contract, you can create other domains free. You can also Suggetions plates on our forums. We will take them into consideration.

Kind Regards, LNB Hosting.

www.lnb-hosting.nl
www.lnb-hosting.tk
Dear visitors. LNB-Hosting is moving their servers to a new location in the netherlands, this means that all websites that running under LNB-Hosting is offline for a while. This tooks a working of 24h long before all servers are running aigan.

We pleased to be patient before your website is back online.
Dear visitors, all our servers are back and running aigan, we have moved all our servers from Amsterdam to Amersfoort. Happy hosting!
Having trouble with your browser and you got lots of advertisement, don't worry and keep calm, you can purchase this evening a code for MalWareByte to removed the damn bad virusses and malware trash. You will have after scanning and deleted all the items that MalwareByte detected, after you have did that you have no problems with your browser. LNB-Hosting will purchase for you a code and you will still enjoy your browser.

A code costs €19,99 Yearly.

***UPDATES***
Blacklist IP Checker.
Blacklist IP Blocker.
Quote from LNB-Hosting :Having trouble with your browser and you got lots of advertisement, don't worry and keep calm, you can purchase this evening a code for MalWareByte to removed the damn bad virusses and malware trash. You will have after scanning and deleted all the items that MalwareByte detected, after you have did that you have no problems with your browser. LNB-Hosting will purchase for you a code and you will still enjoy your browser.

A code costs €19,99 Yearly.

***UPDATES***
Blacklist IP Checker.
Blacklist IP Blocker.

Advertising your own services, fine. But this is a bit too spammy, no?
Quote from Chriship :https://www.malwarebytes.org/premium/

It's cheaper if you buy it at the original & trustable site: 18.20€

This

I didn't have the correct currency between Dollar vs Euro, but I can still cancel this contract with malwarebyte. I just want to keep people save. This protection is only for the webhosting.
Dear visitors/clients, LNB-Hosting has bought better servers for their hosting and this is our biggest update for this moment, we have now 3 more plans with 2 of them free and one new paid plans. For now we have:

Free, Free V.I.P, V.I.P, V.I.P+ and Super VIP.

We hope that you like our new plans.

www.lnb-hosting.nl
www.lnb-hosting.tk
-
(tapydisuza) DELETED by Flame CZE : spam

LFS Website Hosting.
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG