The online racing simulator
[Ls] Lightning-Servers Game Hosting Service
Hi all Lightning-Servers is back and a lot has changed.

We have tc admin support and quite a lot of other new features.

Visit http://lightning-servers.com and check out our specials half price server deals starting today and ending 01/02/2014
5 Free Servers
We are giving away 5 free servers for today only, if you would like to know more visit our website at lightning-servers.com which will give you details on how to receive one of these free servers.
4 Servers
There are 4 servers still remaining hurry to claim this offer.
Are you still hosting servers M8 ..
He didn't he told me that I get my hosting account back within two weeks that now 6 weeks ago, he says that I get it back but he lies, don't trust him, he deleted my account and my servers. You can order a professional server at MS gaming servers the best server hosting!
Just so you know joordy, you were given a free server I can terminate that when I please.
As I said due to only a few sales I couldn't afford to keep your free server running as well as uploading all your stuff when you had a cpanel to do all that yourself.
So don't go posting and acting like you payed for it because you didn't.
I didn't but you told me that on skype that I get my account back, but I don't want a lfs server from you anymore. I still running Real Racing 3 servers. But I am done with you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG