The online racing simulator
Can't connect after /reinit [SOLVED]
(7 posts, started )
Hi all.

My question is simple. When I send /reinit command, I can't reconnect to the server anymore

i use lunix vps
Try to assign 127.0.0.1 IP to your setup.cfg or either try to set your direct ip in setup.cfg

Both of the options may result in your servers coming up again
i have tried 127.0.0.1 but i cant join to the server .. and i try auto + and direct ip and have same problem .. if i install the Graphich interface it may solve the problem ?
Quote from asercom - LFS :i have tried 127.0.0.1 but i cant join to the server .. and i try auto + and direct ip and have same problem .. if i install the Graphich interface it may solve the problem ?

Do you have skype? I can try to help you there.

Best Regards

(PM Me here if you have)

Edit: Issues fixed. This is now solved. Enjoy .
We have this issue at Hostagame as we utilize Linux servers too. Basically WINE keeps the connection open for 30 seconds or so after the reinit command is issued so when the server comes back up it results in a TCP Bind Failed error as it still thinks the server is running even though you have restarted it. We run a control panel to restart our servers so it isn't really an issue. Just cross your fingers that LFS devs deploy a Unix native version on LFS dedi.

Azza - Hostagame.co.uk
Quote from hayward :We have this issue at Hostagame as we utilize Linux servers too. Basically WINE keeps the connection open for 30 seconds or so after the reinit command is issued so when the server comes back up it results in a TCP Bind Failed error as it still thinks the server is running even though you have restarted it. We run a control panel to restart our servers so it isn't really an issue. Just cross your fingers that LFS devs deploy a Unix native version on LFS dedi.

Azza - Hostagame.co.uk

Thanks for bumping an old thread btw...

As said on the edit the issue was already solved. ;-)
Sorry didnt see that

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG