The online racing simulator
Kickstarters usually get funded last minute, if Total Biscuit gives it a shout out then it will definitely get funded.
What or who is Total Biscuit?
Quote from The Very End :What or who is Total Biscuit?

some british youtube game-tester(or something like this) but the yogscast guys have a bigger fanbase, so it might be better idea to do the marketing on their channel
Yogscast don't really make a big deal out of Kickstarters though, only their own one. Total Biscuit has helped fund quite a few Kickstarters, and he is quite involved in the whole thing. TB also has a more active fanbase, and a slightly less retarded one, mainly due to the complete lack of Minecraft on his youtube channel.

But TB doesn't really take requests, if he deems the game worthy of support then he will probably Tweet about it. I hope he does because every Kickstarter he Tweets about gets funded.
TB is one of the few guys on the internet who I agree with almost completely when it comes to games. Do hope he will make another kickstarter video and include Carma in it, it sure as hell needs it.
Yeah lets cross fingers for that
Also, on 23 hours 15 000 was pledged. This will make it, and specially when we keep in mind that most kickstarter project has an U-shape when it comes to pledges, meaning theres muhc gained on the start and at the end.
I was trying to pledge 26$, but up on checkout, I had to use Amazon.. and I don't own a creditcard.
They are working on a PayPal solution, I think.
I don't think they will do paypal until the kickstarter hits 100% though, because otherwise they won't get a dime from the KS.
There won't be a Paypal sollution before the campain end.
If you have debit cards of mostly any types, it works on Amazon.
#37 - mr_x
Donations appear to have ground to a halt over the last few days.
25K per day average with 18 days left - they should do it.

£121,531 left, that's £6700 a day. It looks like the daily donations are currently around the £8K mark and as people have said, the donations tend to pick up again in the last few days.
8,374 Backers
$305,692 pledged of $400,000 goal
15 days to go

Think we can do this! I just prey that not some retards are toying around and pledged the 10k for the **** of it <.<
Lol I just found out, that my dads Mastercard is connected to my Amazon!

I could ofcourse pledge and act like I don't know anything about it if he asks me, but that would be just straight bull.

If he finds out it's connected, (even though he did that himself in 2009) he'll kill me.
Quote from rockclan :Lol I just found out, that my dads Mastercard is connected to my Amazon!

I could ofcourse pledge and act like I don't know anything about it if he asks me, but that would be just straight bull.

If he finds out it's connected, (even though he did that himself in 2009) he'll kill me.

Get him to allow you to do at least a 25£ pledge, and hopefully 50+ : ))))))))
Quote from The Very End :Get him to allow you to do at least a 25£ pledge, and hopefully 50+ : ))))))))

The problem is, if I'd inform him his creditcard is connected to my Amazon he would be sooo mad at me. Even though I can't help it.

That is a risk you gotta take son, now off you got and force him to allow you to give 50,- at least!
Big update, going to quote http://www.kickstarter.com/pro ... carmageddon-reincarnation :

Quote :Update #10: I'M AGOG!!
Posted about 2 hours ago

Today’s update is all about GOG and the fantastic new Reward we’re announcing. The great guys at GOG have teamed up with us, and are offering vouchers to download the original Carmageddon and The Splat Pack add-on FREE from GOG.com for everyone who pledges $25 or more to our Kickstarter campaign!

Those of you on the $15 tier – if you join us on the early Beta by increasing your pledge to $25, you’ll get the GOG game to practice on in the meantime!

We think this is something to REALLY shout... Or, even better... SING about!
Here’s the OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE announcing the deal:

Stainless Turbocharges Their Kickstarter Campaign with GOG.com

Original game from the acclaimed series coming soon to GOG.com; free copies to be given to all backers who pledge $25 and above towards Carmageddon: Reincarnation.

Southern England, UK 25th May 2012.

Stainless Games today announced a partnership with digital distributor GOG.com. Together they are pleased to announce the return to Windows PC of the original “Points for Pedestrians” driving game ‘Carmageddon’ (plus its add-on pack, ‘The Splat Pack’) in the near future, As part of Stainless Games’ Kickstarter campaign to fund an all-new sequel, Carmageddon: Reincarnation, GOG.com and Stainless Games will be providing a free copy of Carmageddon and the expansion to all backers who pledge $25 and above towards the making of Reincarnation.

Neil Barnden, Stainless co-founder and Executive Director on Carmageddon: Reincarnation said, “Since we got the rights to Carmageddon back, we’ve been hearing from the community how much they’d love to be able to play the original games again, on a modern Windows PC. We’ve been hearing this message even louder since launching our Kickstarter campaign to help fund our next title in the series, Carmageddon: Reincarnation. The message from the gaming community is loud and clear: Give us something to play, while we wait for the new Carmageddon! So, that’s exactly what we’ve done.”

Trevor Longino, Head of Marketing and PR at GOG.com, said, “Many of us at GOG.com are big fans of the Carmageddon franchise, and the Carmageddon games are perfect examples of the kind of classic games that we love to bring to our gamers: great gameplay, tons of fun, and a unique experience. Being able to help support the developers by providing backers with copies of this classic game was just icing on the cake for us”. Carmageddon is currently undergoing preparation at the hands of GOG.com's expert contentologists, and will be added to the catalog as soon as possible.

Patrick Buckland, Stainless CEO added, “Thanks to our friends at GOG.com, the streets of Bleak City will once again echo to the screams of little old ladies shrieking, “I was in the war!” as they (and their walking frames) go sailing through the air.”

The free download vouchers will be available as part of the Rewards package to all backers who pledge $25 or more on the Kickstarter campaign page for Carmageddon; Reincarnation. Backers will be able to download their free copy of Carmageddon & The Splat Pack, as soon as they launch on GOG.com later in the year.

The campaign smashed through the 50% funding barrier in under a week – with over 9000 fans already supporting the effort to reincarnate this classic!

Carmageddon was originally released in 1997, and pioneered the concept of drive anywhere, “play the way you want to play” gaming. It was both celebrated and controversial in equal measure, winning awards while gaining notoriety as the poster child for everything that’s wrong – and therefore right – in videogames.

However, new machines and operating system make it difficult to play the old game on current PCs without engaging in complex technical shenanigans involving wrappers and patches, curses and prayer. This is where GOG come in, as they specialize in creating and selling ‘remastered’ versions of classic PC games, so they work ‘out-of-the-box’ on current generation PCs.

For non-Kickstarter fans, the Carmageddon 1 (plus Splat Pack) will be available to buy and download as a single package for $9.99 from GOG.com sometime soon.

'Carmageddon: Reincarnation' is being developed for digital download, for which Stainless Games have built an enviable worldwide reputation, with numerous cross-platform releases and multiple No.1 titles on XBLA.

For more info and a chance to win some 'Carmageddon: Reincarnation' swag visit: www.carmageddon.com

Follow on Twitter @Max_Damage

Facebook: Carmageddon Reincarnation

Media Enquiries to:
Alison Beasley, Lincoln Beasley PR. E: alison@lincolnbeasley.co.uk M: + 44 (0) 7966 449130

About Stainless Games

Stainless Games is one of that increasingly rare species; an independent game development company. The studio can be found perched on a rock near the south coast of England. Best known for the creation of the multi-million selling Carmageddon franchise, the company is also recognized as one of the world's leading companies in the burgeoning console download market. For more information visit the Stainless Games website at stainlessgames.com.

About GOG.com

GOG.com is the ultimate destination for downloadable DRM-free PC games. The site offers gamers some of the greatest PC games of all time for a low price and free from copy protection. GOG.com is much more than just another digital distribution site, featuring an extensive community component that allows players to rate, review and discuss their favorite PC games, as well as insightful articles from respected game journalists. Visit GOG.com and start your exploration of the best that gaming has to offer

Couldn't resist any longer, I'm now $25 less well off
Cheap, do a 50,- pledge
Joke aside, awesome!
#47 - mr_x
Changed mine to the $30 option from $25. Being a student having just finished a degree, even $1 is a stretch too far, but for Carmageddon, it's worth it!
Goal reached.
POF! Congratulations
Now for the strech goal: 600 000! ;D
Just pledged my $25, the deal for the GOG versions of the old game sealed it for me, can't wait.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG