The online racing simulator
Missing default skins? Get them here
(46 posts, started )
thought this could be useful (if not, or something like this already exists, just delete this thread, i dont mind then )

many peeps ask for default ones as they screw theirs up and dont wanna download the whole game again (and the cmx viewer download doesnt work for me). so i attached 4 rars with all default ones in it.

Another way to download the default skins: http://www.flame.hj.cx/default-skins.php (by Flame CZE)

Edit: looks like someone read this, viewer downloadlink changed and works again. if you want high-res default skins, download this then: http://www.lfs.net/file_mirror.php?name=LFS_VIEWER_S2Z.exe
Attached files
default-skins_bf1.fbm.f08.fox.rar - 1.7 MB - 10191 views
default-skins_fxo.fxr.fz5.fzr.hel.lx4.rar - 1.9 MB - 9246 views
default-skins_lx6.mrt.rac.rb4.uf1.ufr.rar - 1.4 MB - 7337 views
default-skins_xfg.xfr.xrg.xrr.xrt.rar - 1.6 MB - 18666 views
I thought for a minute you meant high res default skins - the hi bite, takata skins etc - tried making them once but cant see all the details.
Interesting to upload them though
missing
default fbm skin is missing please post i cant start lfs without it
looks above?
Is there a default car setup place? Because my XRG Race_S setup is messed up.
I don't think there is a thread like this for setups.

But here it is.
Attached files
XRG_RACE_S.set - 132 B - 2556 views
-
(ReVoX) DELETED by ReVoX
Can Someone please post the FBM default skin. I don't know how but I have managed to lose it on 2 computers.

Thanks.
i need fxr_default.dds file the 1 thats in skin dds
i didnt follow lfss' skin progress in the last months, but it looks like my first post (or this whole thread) is useless now? can only find dds files in my skins folder now.

edit: ok, saw a new skin viewer for patch z on lfs.net. updated the link in the first post of this thread. and after installing the viewer i have a folder with jpeg default skins. does anyone still use those for making skins?

well, fxr default dds for the one above:
Attached files
FXR_DEFAULT.dds - 682.8 KB - 1445 views
Thanks ! Good job.

A greeting !
thanks been really needing these
#12 - PoVo
Thanks for the XRT and XRG skins Love em cars
any chance of a FXR default .jpg file because the .dds won't open in Gimp...or MS Paint

I tried to convert it and it didn't work...probably because I just renamed it and made the file extension .jpg

I NEED HELP!

SEND THEM TO: mattstergt@hotmail.co.uk!
FXR? So there is't.
Attached images
FXR_DEFAULT.jpg
Ty
thanks man!

I'll send you a copy of the skin if you want but I'll need your MSN (send it to me (mattstergt@hotmail.co.uk))

U ARE ALL AMAZING!
Where i can load Scuderia Ferrari 2009 car skin from car FBM Formula? Somebody help..
Quote from KerppeninRehtori :Where i can load Scuderia Ferrari 2009 car skin from car FBM Formula? Somebody help..

Wrong section, please post in requests topic.
Quote from UKMANUK :default fbm skin is missing please post i cant start lfs without it

...i'm in derbyshire VINDALOO!!!!!!!

xD...GO ENGLAND...2012 IN URE FACE!
Quote from MattsterGT :...i'm in derbyshire VINDALOO!!!!!!!

xD...GO ENGLAND...2012 IN URE FACE!

Sorry for this, but what the hell you mean?

Create a London 2012 thread if there isn't one on the OFF TOPIC FORUM!!!!!oneoneeleven!!
If you have Adobe Photoshop, you can download hi-res skin kits with the black mask from here.
Quote from Flame CZE :If you have Adobe Photoshop, you can download hi-res skin kits with the black mask from here.

Thank you very much for the quick reply!

In order to use it in LFS the only think I have to do is to save it as .jpg, right?
Quote from Costas Athan :Thank you very much for the quick reply!

In order to use it in LFS the only think I have to do is to save it as .jpg, right?

Yes, sure.
From the first post.
Can you send XRG DEFAULT skin for me

(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG