The online racing simulator
Missing default skins? Get them here
(46 posts, started )
You can download it from the first post.

I've also uploaded all the default skins on my website to download.
Could somebody send/upload me all the "default" skins?

i don't mean the white ones but the "team skins"
like LFSNL, LFSW, LFSRU, LFSPL and so on...

i messed up my skin folder and would like to have them in "nice" resolutions for my following videos ...

would be very thankful
#28 - 5tag
Quote from Niggo :Could somebody send/upload me all the "default" skins?

i don't mean the white ones but the "team skins"
like LFSNL, LFSW, LFSRU, LFSPL and so on...

i messed up my skin folder and would like to have them in "nice" resolutions for my following videos ...

would be very thankful

Why don't you simply download LFS and copy/paste the skins?
Quote from 5tag :Why don't you simply download LFS and copy/paste the skins?

Since he is lazy, and has a slow internet connection.
Can some post default skins to RB4 and MRT5?
#33 - akku
Can some post default skin for UFR

Thanks thanks thanks!
Your a life saver!
Demo skins online?
Hi!Im demo player but how can i get my skins show on online?
Hi, you'd have to buy skin upload slots in order to upload your skin to LFSworld. Then others could see your skin. You should be able to get 50 slots for £1.

50 slots are complimentary when you buy S1, 100 when you buy S2.

If you have remaining credit on your account, you can simply use £1 of that balance to get 50 additional slots - just log in to LFSworld.net, go to "my online car-skins" and under "upload a skin:" there should be a link to "increase the number of upload slots". Next, you have to add credit your account. Sadly, the minimum credit that you can add is £3. Once you add that, you can get (increase) skin upload slots for a £1. The remaining £2 can be used later (or you can assign that for hi-res skin downloads or text messages)...

That's how you can get your skins to show online.

In my opinion, its better to buy S1 than just buying skin slots. I'm sure I don't have to list the benefits of S1...
Quote from Silverracer :Hi, you'd have to buy skin upload slots in order to upload your skin to LFSworld. Then others could see your skin. You should be able to get 50 slots for £1.

50 slots are complimentary when you buy S1, 100 when you buy S2.

If you have remaining credit on your account, you can simply use £1 of that balance to get 50 additional slots - just log in to LFSworld.net, go to "my online car-skins" and under "upload a skin:" there should be a link to "increase the number of upload slots". Next, you have to add credit your account. Sadly, the minimum credit that you can add is £3. Once you add that, you can get (increase) skin upload slots for a £1. The remaining £2 can be used later (or you can assign that for hi-res skin downloads or text messages)...

That's how you can get your skins to show online.

In my opinion, its better to buy S1 than just buying skin slots. I'm sure I don't have to list the benefits of S1...

Thank you
Hi. i need HEL_Default Skin!
Hi, you should be able to find it in the 2nd link in the first post.

"default-skins_fxo.fxr.fz5.fzr.hel.lx4.rar"
Quote from Silverracer :Hi, you should be able to find it in the 2nd link in the first post.

Okey thanks
Quote from Silverracer :Hi, you should be able to find it in the 2nd link in the first post.

When i open that folder with WinRAR comes this message: ! C:\Users\admin\MNK\default-skins_fxo.fxr.fz5.fzr.hel.lx4.rar: Unexpected end of ar
Works for me. (it probably won't let you unzip in the c drive - write protect without admin thingy) .

Anyway, the HEL_Default.jpg is attached below.
Attached images
HEL_DEFAULT.jpg
#44 - K J
Where can i find vw sirocco default template?
Quote from K J :Where can i find vw sirocco default template?

Here. It is in the CMX Viewer data/skins folder.
BF1 color default missed
I need the BF1 default color my game is blocked,i launch this,then all color on AI are dispared.please

Missing default skins? Get them here
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG