The online racing simulator
Drag Racing setup pack
(49 posts, started )
lfs folder\data\settings
Thanks for these sets Bob, Never made a good drag setup before. Should help me a ton.
you cant you have to have a s2 license.
That video was created back in S1 and LFS Tweak didn't require licence protection (back then). Similar things can be achieved with LFS Tune. What you really want is this but I'm still waiting for 36 hour days to finish the damn thing.
Hey bob could i have this promod it look so awsome...gimme a link or pm me with it!
Please release it as a BETA version
Thanks for sharing Bob, good ideas on Drag setting
Thanks a lot for the setups, Bob
it doesnt work for me!!
hey bob why does your setups dont work for me??HELLPPP
Quote from Bob Smith :lfs folder\data\settings

I done this like everyone has told me too but its not showing up in the game as a setup. could anyone help me ..?
lfs/data/setups :doh:
Quote from hellspawn867 :I done this like everyone has told me too but its not showing up in the game as a setup. could anyone help me ..?

The "settings" folder is now called "setups", so as pointed out you need to save the setups in /lfs/data/setups.

The other thing is these setups were made for older LFS versions, so the file name is not recognized in the current version anymore.

You'll have to rename the "XF GTI_Bob Drag" file to "XFG_Bob Drag" and the "XR GT_Bob Drag" file to "XRG_Bob Drag" and it'll show up in-game.
Help me how to get drag server onto master server?
I need some helpon how to get the drag server onto the master server so people can see it? Atm it has to be on local please can u help me get to internet so it goes on the master server??
Xdd
Quote from Bob Smith :Well I didn't want to neglect drag racing, much as some people seem to despise it. I doubt these setups are going to give you the best times but they're all certainly better than the default setups.

Also two stoppie sets are included (for UF GTR and XR GTR).

Quote from Henry5949 :Xdd

???
Why posting a "stupid" message here 7 years after this post?

Demo newbies...
Hello guys, I looking setup for XRT on 8 lane drag.Please help me and sorry for spam !
may i ask you how can you drive the xrt on the 8 lane drag -)
ok ok but can you help me i need XRT drag setup to be powerful.Hope you help me
Quote from didko1234 :ok ok but can you help me i need XRT drag setup to be powerful.Hope you help me

Answer his question.
can anyone help me ????????
Quote from didko1234 :can anyone help me ????????

what kind of help do you need? XRT setup? Which version are you using?
how do i set it up pleas answer
-
(Karimakaberi) DELETED by Flame CZE : spam

Drag Racing setup pack
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG