The online racing simulator
how can i create a tweak server
(13 posts, started )
Hi i would like to know how i can allow tweak on my lfs server,
i have en Dedicated server on my laptop there are working fine but i wont to allow tweaking? how is that possible, can anyone tell me. i have been searching the internet but could not find anything
you would need the tweak host files
Where Can i get those host files
Maybe /modified=yes in config?
Quote from misiek08 :Maybe /modified=yes in config?

this will only avoid CPW checks when server is in private mode, it doesnt prevent OOS check

i already sent him in PM, link to file on lfsdatabase, which worked for me, but he have some problems
google: LFS multimod...
your incorrect, discussing tweak and slickmod is ok. It is only able to be used on hosts that allow for the mod, if someone uses it online in a server where it is not allowed they get a mismatch of some sort.
Anyways I could be mistaken and misinterpreting your post, but that is because your English is losing meaning in places of your text and is coming off differently.
#8 - Zurka
I am also trying to make a Tweak Drift sever, but I can't find any way to do it please help!
Author of multimod got kinda cocky , so i cant help u direct ,but all you need you can find on www.team-fortitude.net . Send some of the members there pm to send u files. We like to share and we are not elite like some tweak communities.
Quote from Ales_M :Author of multimod got kinda cocky , so i cant help u direct ,but all you need you can find on www.team-fortitude.net . Send some of the members there pm to send u files. We like to share and we are not elite like some tweak communities.

Who would you suggest me to contact there? I wrote to a guy called Weed, but it doesn't seem like he is gonna answer me...
I think you have to contact the Devs to be able to do this, they have to make sure you're doing everything legit, but i'm not 100% sure
Quote from Zurka :Who would you suggest me to contact there? I wrote to a guy called Weed, but it doesn't seem like he is gonna answer me...

Pls resend pm , i cant seem to find it.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG