The online racing simulator
Okay, we have shattered the old sign-up records, which is somewhat a good thing- but, now the admins need to separate people into two separate groups, and will be sending out PMs as soon as possible with further instruction.
This races clashes with MoE AND the 24h race... and Im doing both :/ Cannot find time to this. Sorry. I would LOVE to do this event, but the date screws it.

Gotta pull out. sorry.

Tommy
Quote from Tomhah : This races clashes with MoE AND the 24h race... and Im doing both :/ Cannot find time to this. Sorry. I would LOVE to do this event, but the date screws it.

Gotta pull out. sorry.

Tommy

Same here
Name: Thilo Falkenberg (TFalke55)
Past events participated: none
Name: Jarno Lehikoinen (MaunoKasa)
Past events participated: MoE, IGTC, OWRL etc etc
Full Name Registered for the Series (LFSUserName) : Ralph Purvins (sjava)
Past events participated:
Quote from MaunoKasa :Name: Jarno Lehikoinen (MaunoKasa)
Past events participated: MoE, IGTC, OWRL etc etc

Quote from sjava :Full Name Registered for the Series (LFSUserName) : Ralph Purvins (sjava)
Past events participated: Raccar

I think they meant past Head-to-Head events
Quote from TFalke55 :I think they meant past Head-to-Head events

Yes that is what we mean, and as soon as we pick a combo (sometime tonight??) I will be sending PMs to everyone stating which group they will be in.

The first starts at 17:00utc, and the next at 19:00utc. The one at 19:00utc will be filled with the people who have participated in past Head-to-Head events/leagues, while the first event will be for those who are new to the concept with some past participants as well.

PM's will be sorted and sent as soon as the track/car combo is chosen.
Thx for the 3 notifications.
Three notifications?? Really? I know my internet stalled out and I had tried to refresh - so it was possible some got two messages... But I'm surprised about three!

I just wanted to make sure you got the hint anyways!
I got 2 at 18:59 and 1 at 19:02 CET.

But better safe than sorry.
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
I will also have to pull out, as it clashes with MoE
Name: Ainius Matjošaitis
Past Events: None
Name: Jaroslav Dohnalík (Fast Jarda)
Past events participated: none
When we can expect notification?
We have already sent out the sorting notifications to switch people between the first (17:00utc) and second (19:00utc) events. As for the next notification, it will be sent out the night before, or day of the event.
Which server can I practice on or the server is still not on? Just asking because I haven't got any notification for the server, pass etc. and there's not much time left.

I know, I'm impatient.
Server is called Head-to-Head
Ok, thanks, but can you put car reset there? It's annoying to pit all the time.
Not many people there
Well with a record number of sign-ups it had to be known that there would be a record number of unclaimed dropouts as well. I was expecting Event 1 to have had far more participants than Event2 based on how many people actually responded.

With that minor detail aside, the events were great. Those from Event 2 that were on the server at the time Event 1 started were allowed to enter, considering the extremely low numbers. Only 12 qualified, and 13 participants is the minimum required for the 16 player event. So several were 4 people were eliminated. Andris Pavars went on through to the Final and knocked out Martin Kapal to take the win.

Event 2 went a bit better, with 15 people on the server - only one racer would get the bye race. Which was none other than Dave Williams who landed pole during qualifying. Dave Williams went on through the rounds making it to the finals against Andris Pavars, who pulled a fair lead in the first of four final races. Dave put the hammer down and caught back up, and took a minor lead from overall combined time. Dave went for a PTW after a small incident out of the chicane, and eventually took the win of the event. Well done.

Thanks for those that showed, and I'm sorry to those that were involved in MoE, we did not check the calendar for conflicts like we used to. Thanks to those who let us know they wouldn't be showing, and I'd like to know why the other 20 people simply didn't show without any notice.

Attached are replays, and the official results will be coming as soon as possible.
Attached files
H2HG11 Event2 Race Replays.rar - 735.5 KB - 182 views
H2HG11 Event1 Race Replays.rar - 462.1 KB - 186 views
Thx for organizing it. Of course, I went out in round 1 but I still had fun.

I hope there are more events like this in the future or even a new full season.
Maan,couldnt make it sounds like it was fun..
Thanks for organizing. Had lots of fun, especially at the event that started 19:00 UTC. Though I failed hard during the qualification at the 2nd event, but still managed to get to finals where the unbeatable Dave took the win of course. Pretty good racing from everyone. But yes, too bad there weren't more drivers, Nolan, minimaxman and others that usually participated at these events. But still, lots of fun.

+ agree with Patrick, I hope there will be a new full season.
Thanks for organizing, i missed this. Had great fun, even only watching it, cool combo.

Head-to-Head: The Gathering Event
(136 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG