The online racing simulator
is RPM bouncer are your problem?
pardon if my english was not right ,

Hy guys, i just wanna ask is the RPM bounce thing are your problem? or you didnt found the script to the RPM ? ..
Not my problem.
What are you talking about ?
i mean all LFS version from Z to 0.6 .. the RPM didnt bouncing like the other racing game .. , or maybe they dont know the script yet for the RPM get it ?, or they can make rpm bouncing but like RPM bouncer (the unofficial program for bouncing rpm) if we user try to watch replay it wil said "Replay OOS eror" ?
I'm sure they know how to code such a feature. I doubt it would really be an added bonus though. Don't really see the point. Modern cars don't 'bounce' anyway.
#6 - majod
I mean modern cars.

The VW Polo of my brother, and the Seat Altea XL someone else have, don't bounce. They just stay at certain revs at the end. I believe it's better for the engine.
Quote from Bose321 :I mean modern cars.

The VW Polo of my brother, and the Seat Altea XL someone else have, don't bounce. They just stay at certain revs at the end. I believe it's better for the engine.

Yes but XR looks like 90's car and XF like 20's car .. Thats not modern right? , i bet they know the code and they know the problem like replay eror thing ..
Sure they know. They just can't be bothered. And even if they could be bothered, it would take around 5 years. So don't expect anything.
Angry cleaners are angry.

Attached images
XL.jpg

is RPM bouncer are your problem?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG