The online racing simulator
new patch for easter holidays?
(87 posts, closed, started )
It is what it is.
More than it was before.
No less than it will be.

Don't drive a Ford and wish for a Ferrari.... well you could but it would still be a Ford.
Quote from S.E.T.H :lfs is just not close to reality (at least anymore)

So, if LFS hasn't changed, has the reality changed???????
Quote from fatalunfair :So, if LFS hasn't changed, has the reality changed???????

no, the times have changed. as the other sims feel more real, lfs feels less real. that is why i said "anymore".

in 15 years time the sims we call right now "the most amazing physics wow super graphics" those will feel much less real as well. and lfs even less. like an atari maybe.

@S.E.T.H: I'm just wondering. How can you have such strong opinions on LFS and tell other people how they should feel about the game, while you are only around for 2 years and are a Demo racer? Unless I have missed something, you aren't really qualified to be on the high horse at this subject.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :@S.E.T.H: I'm just wondering. How can you have such strong opinions on LFS and tell other people how they should feel about the game, while you are only around for 2 years and are a Demo racer? Unless I have missed something, you aren't really qualified to be on the high horse at this subject.

as you are not qualified to decide whether or not i am qualified to comment on LFS.

all my points are valid.

2 years of playing is a plenty long time to figure out a simple game and have opinions. playing 5 years or 10 years will not make you know more or make your opinions more valid nor more worthy.

i could have said the same thing about tyres after 1 day of playing lfs. just like i would say formula cars wouldnt have handbrake at first sight. lol
Quote from R@fiXII :For new patch I wouldn't expect anything more new than super-duper feature like Antialiasing on alpha textures or better fog drawing performance (hey, we're on DX9!)

That would be really cool

do you have a reference that this is easier to make on DX9, or did Scawen mention that?

also looks like skins aren't "antialiased" (or however you call it)
Quote from S.E.T.H :as you are not qualified to decide whether or not i am qualified to comment on LFS.

all my points are valid.

2 years of playing is a plenty long time to figure out a simple game and have opinions. playing 5 years or 10 years will not make you know more or make your opinions more valid nor more worthy.

i could have said the same thing about tyres after 1 day of playing lfs. just like i would say formula cars wouldnt have handbrake at first sight. lol

i'll just have to say after reading mostly of your post that you are a joke and anyone taking in considaratio whatever you say should be treated like a dunce
Quote from Inouva :i'll just have to say after reading mostly of your post that you are a joke and anyone taking in considaratio whatever you say should be treated like a dunce

well then hi dunce

before calling someone such, think about what you just did
can you please stop fighting personal wars in my thread!?

this tread was created to have a polite discussion and a nice approach to scavier to ask them nicely if they can give us some little surprise patch for the easter holidays as they did in the past.

so please, if you do not want to contribute to this then make your own thread to fight about personal viewpoints on the quality of lfs.

people that drive threads into a whole other direction with unrelated personal fights instead of contributing something positive to the thread subject are the main course of the degradiation of this forum and the lfs community. the quality of the physics in lfs has absolutely nothing to do with the subject and goal of this thread - if you want to discuss this then go elsewhere!

support instead of oppose!

thank you!

peace, mo
exactly, there's no reason to discuss SETH's stupidity
Quote from molocco :can you please stop fighting personal wars in my thread!?

so this is your thread and you can decide who writes what? seriously?

thread is created for begging for update, all over again, even though there have been many other threads just like this to no result other than an answer that says development is going on, and i made a reasoning as to why that would not happen.

@codelyoko see weak guy already started insulting. but, think about the moment even stupidity is wiser than you.

you just got called a dunce, yet embraced it like its your surname thats what people become when you smash their face with reality and facts, they simply start insulting

read the whole thread again, find me the 2 peasants who started to insult and turned the thread into piece of shit. not saying it was a great thread in the first place though.
oh look... a demo racer who is whining about a game he didn't even pay for ...
we all know force view is the best thing since sliced bread
SORRY molocco last one, word

Quote from S.E.T.H :well then hi dunce

before calling someone such, think about what you just did

the fact i didnt take in consideration anything you say about lfs doesnt make me a dunce as everyone did the same as me in not taking in considaration whatever you told about lfs , so you still are proving that you are a joke
Quote from Inouva :SORRY molocco last one, word

the fact i didnt take in consideration anything you say about lfs doesnt make me a dunce as everyone did the same as me in not taking in considaration whatever you told about lfs , so you still are proving that you are a joke

if you dont really take into consideration, why are you still answering? if you didnt take it serious, you wouldnt answer, you even took it too serious and started to insult

poor dude.. you just dived in, hit the rock, and now going back as you came in. if you have no arguments, dont come here to insult with your poor english, if you have nothing clever to say, just read and let the men talk
Quote from S.E.T.H :so this is your thread and you can decide who writes what? seriously?

yes i created this thread for a humble and polite question and a discussion according to forum etiquette where everyone is free to commit his opinions to the tread topic!
what you and some others are doing is polluting and derailing that subject and the polite discussion between people who are really interested in participating.
while i don´t report this behaviour to any mods, but instead also politely ask for not doing that, you don´t stop but even insult me.

so please @mods: clean this serious thread of those unrelated comments and decide if some members need a ban from the forums for some time so they can think about how and when to write something that contributes to the thread subject and when to just shat the fack up!

people like you are the reason why scavier does not talk to us like in former years and you are also the reason why new players coming to the forum think that it is all just moaning and bitching. :irked:

and now back to topic and please contribute something constructive or just say nothing.

peace, mo
Quote from molocco :
while i don´t report this behaviour to any mods, but instead also politely ask for not doing that, you don´t stop but even insult me.

people like you are the reason why scavier does not talk to us like in former years and you are also the reason why new players coming to the forum think that it is all just moaning and bitching. :irked:

and now back to topic and please contribute something constructive or just say nothing.

peace, mo

first of all, this is nowhere a serious thread. its another begging for an update. and forum has absolutely nothing to do with new players coming to the game. they care about the game. not forum talk. thought you would have figured that out by now.

so, tell me, where did i exactly insult you? just see what kind of language you used in your post, adding "peace" in the post wont hide your true personality, trust me. you just uncovered your true identity.

and why do you keep pointing out SETH and it disturbs you only when i return the favor of insulting? where were you when those people started insulting at the first place?

scawen doesnt talk to you because you keep begging for updates every damn month. you want another update while test patch for vr is going on.

oh and lets contribute with something constructive. ok;

SCAWEN UPDATA PLASE!!!! OKE YES.

ok that was constructive.
Sorry to jump on this high speed train, but S.E.T.H how can you comment about updates, when in fact as somebody pointed out, your not an S2 driver anyway, hell your not even a S1 License holder

Why don't you purchase S2, give that a bash then come back here and say, Yeah ok S2 is good, but it needs an update

Fordie
Quote from S.E.T.H :if you dont really take into consideration, why are you still answering? if you didnt take it serious, you wouldnt answer, you even took it too serious and started to insult

poor dude.. you just dived in, hit the rock, and now going back as you came in. if you have no arguments, dont come here to insult with your poor english, if you have nothing clever to say, just read and let the men talk

You just lost it . ignored

We are in a international forum and everyone talk english as best as can and saying " with your poor english" i double dare you to talk properly in my native language and see if you are able to defend yourself.

Porque me imagino que vos tenes un dialecto perfecto y muy entendible de castellano, no s.e.t.h? ah, i si vas a responder algo, por favor no uses el google translate o algun traductor, a ver si te defendes con palabras ahora.
i remember that he used the voucher for other license
Quote from MrSam :Hello to all,

Congratulations to s.e.t.h who won the license S2 with 11697 points.
I already sent the code voucher S2 to s.e.t.h.

Now we will begin the LAST championship for the month of December.

Good luck to all and congratulations to s.e.t.h.

Sam

That's right, I remember him fighting tooth and nail with dido for this voucher
He probably fought for it using forces view also.
damn you guys have no idea

anyway, which means, i got a very good idea of what lfs is totally like. so no counter arguments like "you dont know s2" etc.

all i say is the truth, get over it.

and bogdani, im ready to race you in any server with forced cockpit view.

are you ready to be smoked? can you do your best times without it? before blaming somebody, stop using that view first. thats poor.
Quote from MVelikov :i remember that he used the voucher for other license

and what about you guy? you are talking about something that you might be sorry for later

Quote from MrSam :Hello to all,

Congratulations to Mvelikov who won the license S2 with new record 10668 points.
He was an exemplary player and fair play, you deserve your license S2.
I already sent the code voucher S2 to Mvelikov.

I want to congratulate everyone for their fair play and now we will begin the championship for the month of August.

Good luck to all and congratulations to Mvelikov.

Sam

Quote from MVelikov :Hello!
Thank you very much, Sam! I'm so happy!^^ I want to thank all the competitors for their fair play. Was a great month. Good luck for next months and thanks again!

i found u here. anyway. not everything is as it looks, lets get back to the important topic now
This thread is closed

new patch for easter holidays?
(87 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG