Go-karts in Prague, new track configuration in case someone plans to visit it. Again with throttle and brake indicator.

http://youtu.be/FcWJ9WCub9E
Quote from PMD9409 :Sounds.

My point simply was that the poor audio quality means there isn't really anything to listen on that video. Video about racing labeled "sounds" would imply that it would be enjoyable for someone who appreciates the sound of a competition engine getting properly used.
Quote from BigPeBe :My point simply was that the poor audio quality means there isn't really anything to listen on that video. Video about racing labeled "sounds" would imply that it would be enjoyable for someone who appreciates the sound of a competition engine getting properly used.

You're implying I put "Great sound" or something of the sort on there like many do. It's simply a stationary camera I found online and recorded it. You're being a bit naive to get your hopes up.
Quote from PMD9409 :You're implying I put "Great sound" or something of the sort on there like many do. It's simply a stationary camera I found online and recorded it. You're being a bit naive to get your hopes up.

You are implying that there is good sound with the video title. It's not a big deal, but when I clicked a link about racing sounds I was disappointed to only hear distortion and that is what I commented about.
Quote from BigPeBe :You are implying that there is good sound with the video title. It's not a big deal, but when I clicked a link about racing sounds I was disappointed to only hear distortion and that is what I commented about.

How can I imply anything if I'm the one that posted the video?

It's fine though, I see the point you are trying to make.
To change the subject...

@PMD

Did you get on the chevy iRacing booth in the convention? They had the CTSV on the newly scanned LB GP. It was quite fun.

The top time was set by one of the event workers, 1:25.xxx, I got a 1:27.8xx
Unfortunately I did not. Was it the same version as the one in iRacing? Little bit of a fuss on iR forum about the Star Mazda simulator that possibly had a different version.
I guess its so hard for them to go in a straight.
Quote from DejaVu :*15

I watched the video again, and I think it was actually 16
I did have 16 but I was unsure on the finish line position so edited post haha Some series it's the timing line just after parabolica sometimes the middle of pit straight
hahaha, what an idiot how was he even allowed in the car?
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :hahaha, what an idiot how was he even allowed in the car?

The funny thing is, before Kogay was in the car, the Ferrari was 2nd in its class. I can't imagine the previous driver's reaction, who had made all the effort to place the car that high before he went in for the driver swap, when he saw Kogay going off at the same corner
As its probably that baboon who finances the whole team, I don't expect much direct aggression

I love how the commenators try to keep a straight face regarding his offs, but fail at it "Someone forgot to tell him that this is not rallycross."
Quote from ACCAkut :I love how the commenators try to keep a straight face regarding his offs, but fail at it "Someone forgot to tell him that this is not rallycross."

And later in the video when the camera catches someone going off at Parabolica the commentators were like "Don't tell me it's a green Ferrari" "Is it a green Ferrari?" "It is! I can't believe it!"

Racing videos
(4786 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG