The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports
(359 posts, started )
please take it to pm's or something
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :please take it to pm's or something

+1. This little catfight is starting to turn into something between two people instead of something involving the whole team. Please take it to PM's if you two want to keep talking about it, otherwise please stop it.
Quote from englishlord :I was showing the attitude I had seen from some LLM drivers and you are just proving my point by running your mouth. For what it's worth, my memory of the incident was correct except it was a FOX race. :wave2:

Hi, by some you are showing the behavior of a single member there in that screen shot. Now if you have any further trivial issues please send them in PM to bmxtwins. Thank you, have a great day
OT; LLM havent changed i see, must be engineers or moricans.

-
Good recap there Ray.
Actually it has changed. Now it's Lithuanians and others
Just stopping by to say hi!

Before iRacing I used to play on here for my first sim but I never got to do any racing (hence why I got iRacing) so I'm looking forward to doing some here.

See ya on track!
Quote from Mikey527 :Just stopping by to say hi!

Before iRacing I used to play on here for my first sim but I never got to do any racing (hence why I got iRacing) so I'm looking forward to doing some here.

See ya on track!

Huzzah! great seeing you here again

Last Lap Motorsports is happy to announce that RackService.org is now our partner for LFS Game Server providing. We are grateful for this opportunity and look forward to a long lasting relationship with this company.
Thanks,

We hope you enjoy the servers.

~F

Last Lap Motorsports
(359 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG