The online racing simulator
Micro-GTR Shootout

As the Spring 2007 seasons of the Formula V8 & Formula XR series conclude this Thursday (19-Apr-07), it's time to start thinking about the next LOTA Mini-series!

Starting on May 3, 2007, LOTA will be presenting the Micro-GTR Shootout, a 4-race mini-series featuring the UFR's & XFR's. The event format consists of twenty minutes of qualifying, followed by 45 minutes of racing on tracks where the cars are evenly matched.

The series is initially limited to the first 20 drivers to register, with reserve slots available. Registration is now open. To register, please login to the LOTA forums and visit the Micro-GTR Shootout main menu, and click on the "REGISTER" tab. You must choose a car to run for the whole season, so think hard and choose carefully!
sad that can't join .. it's quite hard for people locating in the west coast to join..6:15 is too early for us..still not off from school and work..@@
Quote from keithano :sad that can't join .. it's quite hard for people locating in the west coast to join..6:15 is too early for us..still not off from school and work..@@

You still ought to join LOTA if you haven't. If more of the west coast (PST) folks joined, maybe LOTA would present a series more time friendly.
Quote from MARSH2a :You still ought to join LOTA if you haven't. If more of the west coast (PST) folks joined, maybe LOTA would present a series more time friendly.

U mean joining the forum or? Currently im participating in OWRL as I am mainly a FOX racer. I do want to join the FOX league of LOTA, but also the time is just back me off.

I cant say I am very good, just I should be a competitive one..
Quote from keithano :U mean joining the forum or? Currently im participating in OWRL as I am mainly a FOX racer. I do want to join the FOX league of LOTA, but also the time is just back me off.

I cant say I am very good, just I should be a competitive one..

Well yes, registering at the website (it's more than a forum).
There are others that are league members but haven't registered for, or aren't a registered driver in a current series.
My point was that a larger population of LOTA members that are from later time zones would have a larger voice in future series presented to the league.
The 9:30 PM EST starting time is set so that people from the West Coast, as well as people in the South American countries that are a time zone ahead of EST can still compete. It's a bit of a challenge with 6 different time zones covering the Western Hemisphere.
Tks..I have just registered...
-
(Motordirex) DELETED by banshee56
Micro-GTR Shootout start date delayed to May 10th.
ATTENTION: Due to the impending Patch X release, we've chosen to delay the start of this series by 1 week.

LOTA League Server 1 is upgraded to patch W17, and we will start this series on that patch.

Unfortunately, we are currently unable to increase the series participation level to 32 racers until the official patch is released, so this series will be limited to 20 drivers. We are still working on this possibility, and will make a determination by Sunday, May 6, on whether we can increase to 32, or will officially stay with 20 drivers.

All LOTA eligible drivers that are interested in this series can still register as reserve drivers, and if we are able to increase the series capacity, we will invite the reserve drivers (in order of registration) to join the series full time.

For full Micro-GTR series details and official LOTA news, please visit the LOTA site.
Quote from banshee56 :ATTENTION: Due to the impending Patch X release, we've chosen to delay the start of this series by 1 week.

LOTA League Server 1 is upgraded to patch W17, and we will start this series on that patch.

Unfortunately, we are currently unable to increase the series participation level to 32 racers until the official patch is released, so this series will be limited to 20 drivers. We are still working on this possibility, and will make a determination by Sunday, May 6, on whether we can increase to 32, or will officially stay with 20 drivers.

All LOTA eligible drivers that are interested in this series can still register as reserve drivers, and if we are able to increase the series capacity, we will invite the reserve drivers (in order of registration) to join the series full time.

For full Micro-GTR series details and official LOTA news, please visit the LOTA site.

:P Your link has missed a w, made me can't connect the site for unknown reason just now :P

well.. really wanna race.. but .. the time..
upset..
Stinkin' w's....

It's a shame you can't race with us, Keithano.
Race 1 is tomorrow!

There are still 5 spots open to LOTA eligible drivers!
From front to back this is going to be a closely contended race.

I am looking forward to it.
Yessir, most of the small races this week have been great, with battles all through the field.
Race 1 Results
great race guys, looking forward to next week!
Likewise.
same its gonna be great racing with 31 other cars on the track. i just hope i dont make any big mistakes and take out half the field
Race 2 Results and Replays
Race 2

Qual Results (Click HERE for Replay):

Feature Results (Click HERE for Replay):

Lot's of DNF's because of the "no reset" rule and the tendency of these little cars to roll upon contact with the walls and curbs at South City.
Race 3 Results
Race 4 (Finale) Results

Micro-GTR Shootout
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG