The online racing simulator
LfS S2 Server Script
(127 posts, started )
Nice script, but...
I tested the live demo links, looks real nice, but The Downloadpage isnt working for me..

Hopefully this problem will be adressed, because I really wanna get my hands on this script :P

--
Coolsson
Me to
Quote from Coolsson :I tested the live demo links, looks real nice, but The Downloadpage isnt working for me..

Hopefully this problem will be adressed, because I really wanna get my hands on this script :P

--
Coolsson

The download link appears to be broken,Can someone upload the file here so that I could dload it? Thanks alot
Bud
Can someone uplaod it so we can downlaod it please?
Alright!
Thx Franky for sharing!

And VorTeX3k, hopefully you get the new site working so you can release your new version soon..

thx dudes!
How do u install it
Yeah im lost too... :S

freakin php, gives me headache
I can do it i just need to know How to do it some one sade to uplaod all files to ur host i tryed that but no work please help?
make sure you have all of the needed things on your host.. ie HTTP.... this i had to download and pput on my host manually. Just follow the instructions in the readme for how to get it.
Omg
LOOOL

Thx Franky
:
Ok Noob question, i have me own web hosting account, can i host my Figure 8 track onto my webspcae, So that it is on 24 /7 ?? (without my comp being left on 24/7 ...?

thx

Mick
wow, first of all especially frank for being my stand-in support i will upload the script to my private webspace soon, so all of you can download it from there, too.
as i said the new version will be released with our new website. and it started but before the website was finished another crash happened to it and now our webmaster (ThunderX86) got sick. but I'll see if i can publish it on my private website. but for this it has to be finished

@mikjen: for this you would need some kind of cronjob that permanently would call the script, and also the script would need to be modified to log all informations. for all of this you would need a root-server. so it's not really realizable this way. or need some kind of application that's connected to the server via in-sim.

//edit: ok, here's a download link of the script
www.gjl-network.de/lfs/lfs_server_script1.4.zip
Finally, here it is!!

Took a long time, but now Version 1.5 is finished! The most important fix is that the script now supports multiple servers at once what made some problems before.

The changes in version 1.5:
  • Support of Swedish language (thanks to FEL)
  • Brazilian Portugese translation (thanks to JSCorrea)
  • Added the tracks "Fern Bay RallyX Green" and "Fern Bay RallyX Green Rev." which have been forgotten to be implemented
  • Completely re-wrote the main structure of the script to make the script now working with several servers at once.
  • Changed the way of setting the language: Language will now be set by variable in the configuration section of the script.
It's important to read the readme.txt, too if you have used the script before since some parts mainly changed!

Downloadlink can be found here:

http://www.gjl-network.de/modu ... le=LfS_Server_Script_V1.5
Some issues that don't work as meant to be...???
Hi!

I have just installed this great scritp !

But, so far I have noticed at least 3 issues:

1] As all cars are allowed on the host, the script should report "All". But it does not - it reports all 18 car types.

2] If the host is configured for training (i.e. laps=0), a reasonable output from the script should be "Training" - not "0 lap"

3] In a comment in the script, it says that the default port for the host is 63396. The corrrect default port is 63392.

Here you may find my output: http://rm8s.net/smfForum/index.php?page=35
hi misjka,

thank you very much for your informations and this bug.

I will take care about this as soon as possible, i think this evening
No sweat !

Btw, there is a misspelled variable! Check all $showLanuage instances !

Really enjoy this script, never the less !

But: I would really like to see whether the host is public or private, though...
Ok, i fixed the points from your posts Thanks a lot for this.
Quote :But: I would really like to see whether the host is public or private, though...

Do you mean private = password protected or private = not in server list (usemaster=no) ?
Gr8 !

I mean private = password...

And btw, I would very much have all the host variable config parts in a separate cfg or php file since it would make an update easier in my opinion... Is that possible to do?

EDIT: But, qué?? I downloaded the script again, but the errors remained...
Quote from misjka :Gr8 !

I mean private = password...

And btw, I would very much have all the host variable config parts in a separate cfg or php file since it would make an update easier in my opinion... Is that possible to do?

EDIT: But, qué?? I downloaded the script again, but the errors remained...

Yes, seperated config file could be possible.

Ok, so i'll make those changes and right AFTERWARDS you can download it

You still downloaded the old version, since the new one is not yet online
Thanks, m8 !
Yo !

It seems that my host still shows up on the Server Script page, although I shut it down an hour ago illepall ... Have a clue how that delay occurs ?
Ok, i've released a new Version 1.6 The downloadlink can be found in the first post of this topic and of course here:

http://www.gjl-network.de/modu ... eq=viewdownload&cid=1

ALL: Please be aware! All configuration has to be done in the file _data_config.php by now!! So mainly you can leave the file server.php as it is and does not need to be edited!

Of course a lot of thanks to misjka for your ideas, suggestions and bug reports!
Quote from misjka :Yo !

It seems that my host still shows up on the Server Script page, although I shut it down an hour ago illepall ... Have a clue how that delay occurs ?

Well, your hostxxx.txt file will still remain, but the script should show the message "server is offline", doesn't it?

//edit: *douh* forgot to implement the public or private status of the server. will fix this immideately

LfS S2 Server Script
(127 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG