The online racing simulator
damn you grosjean! damn you!
schumacher lol
#78 - CSF
Growbag showing his rookieness.
also the french commentator in RDS is stupid. SEBASTIEN Grosjean? wut?
red flag
#81 - robt
ice cream and coke time for Kimi!
Pussy F1. Some rain, SC then red flag. The **** am I watching?

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Pussy F1. Some rain, SC then red flag. The **** am I watching?

yeah, wtf. D: went to watch it for a few minutes before leaving to work, caution is out.. yeah.. i wonder why.. no replays of crashes or mentions or anything.. then red flag.. few years ago when it rained they kept battling and gave some entertainment
FFS, stupid Malesia, stupid F1..
Burn in hell stupid pos grosjean
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Pussy F1. Some rain, SC then red flag. The **** am I watching?

indeed... they even brought some tents with them... where is the bbq?
Imho very good choises by the stewards!

What happened to Heikki? Did he spin or something because he looked to be 13th at some point but now he is last...
They should make a new track under an active volcano next time!
Oh dear... Grow some balls F1
Ice cream time me thinks...
What happens if weather stays like this till dark? Race postponed for tomorrow?
Quote from N I K I :What happens if weather stays like this till dark? Race postponed for tomorrow?

Half Points will be awarded and race won't start again. If it will be this way, it would be a massive ****up.
Quote from ATHome :Half Points will be awarded and race won't start again. If it will be this way, it would be a massive ****up.

Oh dear... That would teach them the lesson to start races earlier here.

I'm thinking what could they do to make F1 cars drive in these conditions. Perhaps allow massive car height to stop aquaplaning.
Quote from ATHome :Half Points will be awarded and race won't start again. If it will be this way, it would be a massive ****up.

Yep - just like 2009 in fact.

Quote from N I K I :Oh dear... That would teach them the lesson to start races earlier here.

No way. Acting like drama queens in front of the whole European audience still beats having a good race with no one watching on TV.
they should be on inters
button
hit hrt and fked wing

pitted twice, dead last
#100 - CSF
Alonso proving he's still the best. This is pure Alonso.

2012 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix
(319 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG