The online racing simulator
6 Hours of Kyoto National: Results, Points & Race Replay
Results:

(correct except that F1RST falls to last in GT1)

Full Race Replay
i am the only one who sees "LAG" after the green flag?
#3 - Seb66
Replay seems corrupt for me.
Just after the lights go green at the start, ever car on the grid lags out and doesn't come back

edit: Just got beaten, haha
Same for me, not possible to play this mpr, lag at all cars
#6 - pik_d
Maybe one of the HDs hosting darcyf1 is giving up the ghost. This has happened a few times now.
#7 - amp88
Quote from pik_d :Maybe one of the HDs hosting darcyf1 is giving up the ghost. This has happened a few times now.

I think it's more likely that pecker is having problems (either storing or uploading the replays). It's happened a few times now that he's uploaded a replay that appears corrupt and someone else has uploaded a working copy. I'll upload my copy, should take about an hour or so.
I can't see how the replay is corrupt on a fresh copy of lfs, it could be down to my OS but doubt it, even trying to get the skinpack working without getting corrupted is a pain in the ass.
#9 - amp88
OK, I've uploaded my copy. The link in the OP is still the one to use. I downloaded my copy from the server then viewed it and it seems OK to me. Please test and report any issues you have.

Quote from rc10racer :I can't see how the replay is corrupt on a fresh copy of lfs, it could be down to my OS but doubt it, even trying to get the skinpack working without getting corrupted is a pain in the ass.

Have you tried running Chkdsk?
Quote from rc10racer :I can't see how the replay is corrupt on a fresh copy of lfs, it could be down to my OS but doubt it, even trying to get the skinpack working without getting corrupted is a pain in the ass.

Sounds like bad/overclocked RAM or a dying hard drive.
Are the final points coming out any time soon, or am I missing something?
Whats happening with MoE?
stop being so amazed that the results aren't out yet, it hasn't even been a month yet :P dwb is a turtle.
Quote from scipy :stop being so amazed that the results aren't out yet, it hasn't even been a month yet :P dwb is a turtle.

What about now? |:
::head in shell::
#18 - CSF
To quote you Mr DWB from 9 days ago

"I will go and do them now"

ORLY!
Final points added to OP.
#21 - CSF
Nice try... but you missed something still!!!!!!
loool
#23 - Foqs
why so quick this year?

:P
:o
We won?! :bannana_g

6 Hours of Kyoto National: Results, Points & Race Replay
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG