The online racing simulator
Rack Service
(12 posts, started )
Rack Service
R
Quote from paul88 :
I have now got one of our team mates to contact Sim Sport Servers as he has spoken to them and they have offered us a good deal

I am not surprised...

It's your own service.
Listen,

Offered you everything; told you how things went and the only thing you ve done is blame.

Make 10 posts like this one, more than what i tried..
As I clearly say, check who you paid, and make a refund request or whatever you want. Not going to be the stupid who gives or trys to give you all back and you come with conditions

Good luck
Quote from cargame.nl :I am not surprised...

It's your own service.

Indeed, trying to make me believe that he paid again servers in a company which he or his team mate owns. Trying to help giving all back ; and you see.
-
server (paul88) DELETED by paul88
-
(paul88) DELETED by paul88
#5 - Litro
Whats de problem? I have server again.
Quote from paul88 : i do no the owner but not me

Yes you do know the owner?

Domain name: simsportservers.co.uk
Registrant: paul duffin

I guess you know indeed.
Ppfff.. Too many delusional kids here.
Quote from Litro :Whats de problem? I have server again.

No problem,

People like him want to blame for everything. They even blame their mom for the name they have.

I will start ignoring them.

Thanks Litro, A proof to show that I gave the servers back, just sometimes people want to search the shit on everything.

@cargame: Thanks for the info mate, more reasons to start ignoring him
Your making excuses too for why your conpany is a failure each time. Blame yourself for being stupid enough to trust other people each time without insurance
Quote from Mustangman759 :Your making excuses too for why your conpany is a failure each time. Blame yourself for being stupid enough to trust other people each time without insurance

I wont blame myself since its me who is resolving the situation and as you see they have their servers back.
Quote from Chriship :I wont blame myself since its me who is resolving the situation and as you see they have their servers back.

you are a company so it is your fault
-
-
You know you can have multiple quotes in one message, right?

Rack Service
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG