I

This forum has support for Live for Speed

http://vbmxmx.com/vb/f42.html

language

English,Estonian,Greek,Serbian

===>
language Arabic<===

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=25500

Quote from Scawen :Arabic is quite a difficult one to support because the text needs to go in the reverse direction, so it's not just a case of adding the Arabic alphabet. A lot needs to be done with the text formatting and the way the characters are drawn on the screen. I haven't researched how the input method works and how you combine Latin text and Arabic text in one string, and how the direction of the text changes in one ascii string... it sounds quite confusing. Anyway, I'm interested in it but I really can't estimate when we can support Arabic.

Quote from Scawen :[...]Anyway Arabic in LFS is not forgotten - I'm interested in supporting the right-to-left languages like Arabic and Hebrew, after studying them at some point but I think it will still be a long time before these become a priority... as you know the Scirocco is the main priority at the moment [...]

It's going to be a problem as Scawen said
Quote from vbmxmx :Abe's method of localization on YouTube

You don't want it enough untill you've done it yourself.
I am willing to translate
Quote :as you know the Scirocco is the main priority at the moment

Yeah eehhh we know that

Maybe time to do a shift in priorities (again).
I want LFS in portuguese... oh wait
Your website supports Live for Speed...or pirates Live for Speed?

Seems to be the latter...

Just an observation...
Quote :Sticky:

Good catch!

Maybe just stick to that tire model process after all
Meh, i don't know why.. but i had a feeling.
Usually, when a demo player's first post is a demand....
no we dont. :munching_
y u all hatin on arabs
#20 - pipa
Quote from sermilan :Usually, when a demo player's first post is a demand....

though this time he brought his imaginary friend.
Your english translator sucks btw, get a new one.
#22 - JJ72
Quote from Dennis93 :Your english translator sucks btw, get a new one.

I hope his translator wouln't turn this into "your english translator gives a blowjob"
Quote from JJ72 :I hope his translator won't turn this into "your english translator gives a blowjob"

+1

Be careful when you talk with people through auto translation. I have had some V-E-R-Y bad experience doing this.

But... how can you people be so sure that the OP is actually using a translator ?
Quote from Keling :+1

Be careful when you talk with people through auto translation. I have had some V-E-R-Y bad experience doing this.

But... how can you people be so sure that the OP is actually using a translator ?

Because not even a citizen of mars should never have the gift of language if he speaks english so good, and yet position the words wrongly like this.
Arabian Spring for Live for Speed =

We want the Arabic language in the game Live for Speed
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG