The online racing simulator
Thursday Night XFG League
(37 posts, started )

There will be an XFG mini series held during June and July. A test race on June 30 with 4 points paying events held during the 4 subsequent weeks on Thursday. Each event will have 15 minutes qualifying followed by 2 roughly 20 minute races, with the second race requiring a pitstop. The rules can be found here. More information can be found here. Signups and discussion in this thread or here. The server is Thursday Night XFG.

The Schedule is:
  • June 30 Test Race Blackwood Grand Prix Reversed (BL1R) (15 minute qualifying / 13 lap feature / 13 lap feature) Late change to BL11R
  • July 14 Blackwood Historic Reversed (B11R) (15 minute qualifying / 13 lap feature / 13 lap feature)
  • July 21 Aston Cup (A24) (15 minute qualifying / 8 lap feature / 8 lap feature)
  • July 28 Fern Bay Classic (F25) (15 minute qualfiying / XX lap feature / XX lap feature)
  • August 5 South City Chicane Reversed (SO6R) (15 minute qualifying / XX lap feature / XX lap feature)
Please note that some of the laps counts are not present, but assume 20 minute races. The configurations are not set in stone, and may be changed.

Events will start at Midnight UTC (8 pm Eastern and 4am Moscow ).

Questions and comments are welcome.

Please use the following format to sign up.

LFS UserName: JayEyeBee
Real(ish): Sebastian Weetibix
Racer name: 38 J.Bjornson (Number A.Name)
Team/Squad: N/A
Attached images
ThursdayXFGlogo.png
LFS UserName: vtiracing
Real(ish): Reno Kööts
Racer name: 43 R.Kööts
Team/Squad: spdoRacing
nm.
LFS UserName: FD3S_RYO
Real(ish): Mindaugas Stankus
Racer name: 21 M.Stankus
Team/Squad: Last Lap Motorsports
LFS UserName: Grunf014
Real(ish): Mihailo Veljic
Racer name: 13 M.Veljic
Team/Squad: mega team racers
LFS UserName:Luciano88
Real(ish): Luka Pesic
Racer name: 8 L.Pesic
Team/Squad:mega team racers
-
(krkriv) DELETED by krkriv : Withdraw - 23:59 UTC is too late in my country.
I'm pleasantly surprised by the European entries, and I'm still hopeful that there will be some North and South American entries. (The time I've chosen was intended to be attractive to those in the Western Hemisphere).
If there aren't any entrants from North or South America, I'll consider changing the start time.
Quote from JayEyeBee :I'm pleasantly surprised by the European entries,

I'm also surprised - midnight UTC in eastern Europe is 3 AM and 2 AM at central Europe! But if you can't sleep,why not have fun racing?
In addition to the schedule in the OP, since the server is now rented and seems to be working well, there will be a Test Race this Thursday;FE25 (Classic); with qualifying starting at 2359 UTC. 15 minute qualifying followed by two 12 lap races, the second having a mandatory pit stop. It will be fairly informal, and the server won't be passworded (but mid-race join will be turned off).
LFS UserName: juliao
Real(ish): Julio martins
Racer name: 196-J.martins
Team/Squad: N/A
LFS UserName: dev!s
Real(ish): Yegor Tkachenko
Racer name: 94 Y.Tkachenko
Team/Squad: Blur MX Team
Test race tonight. Qualifying at 8pm Eastern Time.
LFS UserName: AaronH
Real(ish): Aaron Hambleton
Racer name: AaronHaach

What time is that in GMT + 1?
-
(JayEyeBee) DELETED by JayEyeBee
1:00am
Results test race 1
Here are the results of Test Event 1.

Thanks to all that particpated tonight, there were some good battles even with the low numbers. I'm cautiously optimistic that the numbers will improve for the next test race next Thursday.

Qualifying replay
Race 1
Race 2

If points had counted (not including chat penalties) . . .
Attached images
Quallyresults.jpg
resultsrace1.jpg
resultsrace2.jpg
resultsevent1.jpg
Nice races. I was hoping I could keep the first place, but it was far.
My connection looks good on replay, except for breakage. But i'm glad to see no big lags. Morning time for me very well.

I would like in the next time has been forbidden chat during sessions
#17 - IMOL
LFS UserName: Imol
Real(ish): Tomek Nogieć
Racer name: 20 T.Nogieć
Team/Squad: CoRe Racing
Quote from dev!s :
My connection looks good on replay, except for breakage. But i'm glad to see no big lags. Morning time for me very well.

I would like in the next time has been forbidden chat during sessions

Too bad about your time-out.

There is a no-chat rule and I will be enforcing it during the next test race and during the series.
LFS UserName: tibone
Real(ish): Juliano F.
Racer name: 29 J. tibone
Team/Squad: LastLap Motorsports
Another test race tonight, BL11R. 15 minute qualifying, followed by two 13 lap races. Midnight UTC, 8pm Eastern on Thursday Night XFG.

Hope to see you there.
Quote from JayEyeBee :Another test race tonight, BL11R.

Hi, can you please confirm if its B11R or BL1R?

Quote :June 30 Test Race Blackwood Grand Prix Reversed (BL1R) (15 minute qualifying / 13 lap feature / 13 lap feature)
July 7 Blackwood Historic Reversed (B11R) (15 minute qualifying / 13 lap feature / 13 lap feature)

Edit: Thanks for the clarification!
I'd like to change it to BL11R so we'll be practicing for a calendar event. If people are particularly upset about the late change, we'll go BL1R.
B11r sounds good, not much difference anyway..i hope i got time to join.
Test Event 2 Results
Here are the results for test event 2.

Qualifying
Race 1
Race 2

Qualifying Replay
Race 1 Replay
Race 2 Replay

Thanks to all who attended. Next Thursday, July 7, is the first points-paying event. BL11R, with qualifying set to begin at midnight UTC. I will send out the password later this week.
Attached images
testevent2qually.jpg
Testevent2race2.jpg
Testevent2race1.jpg
LFS UserName: jmeade
Racer name: 98 J. Meade
Team/Squad: Angry Angus Racing

(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG