The online racing simulator
nascarcasm @nascarcasm
Being told "Montoya's on your bumper" probably feels the same as being told "THE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE." #RHR #Rolex24
Haha
Quote from Rappa Z :The uni roommates don't get why I'm watching NASCAR today.:doh:

Oh geeze...

I'm really impressed by the 56 GT. I didn't think they would be competitive, but they are
Good battle going on between Ambrose and Angelelli for 2nd in the DP class (25 seconds behind the leader)
NASCAR throws a debris cautions and gives us a shootout. Why is this a 24 hour race again?
who has a working stream of the daytona 24h with the speedtv shitators?
Agressive attack by the 'Dinger. Gets shoved off

Penalty deserved on the 9
ty but i found one on jtv
"AND ALBUQUERQUE SPINS" "John, I believe that is a celebration move."

It really is Wilko.
Quote from TFalke55 :"AND ALBUQUERQUE SPINS" "John, I believe that is a celebration move."

It really is Wilko.

I'm going to compile a list of my favorite races from 2013 for posting at the end of the year . My list will be better than the 2012 one because I'll make note of the races through the year . The Rolex 24 at Daytona is currently 1st.. out of one

It was a pretty good race though
Quote from PMD9409 :NASCAR throws a debris cautions and gives us a shootout. Why is this a 24 hour race again?

^
this
Oh, with that odd "wave-around" rule(plus the narrow technical regs and BoP) it always gets played in the last 1 or 2 hours anyway.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Oh, with that odd "wave-around" rule

I remember it took the RLM crew about 10 minutes to explain the wave-around completely with all situations like what happens when you're behind the wrong Safety Car and so on.
Thilo are you by any chance writing a post race article for RD?
Quote from TFalke55 :I remember it took the RLM crew about 10 minutes to explain the wave-around completely with all situations like what happens when you're behind the wrong Safety Car and so on.

When European teams go to the US for Petit Le Mans I think the safety car regulation is what take the most time to understand and cause the majority of the questions during the briefing
Quote from PMD9409 :Thilo are you by any chance writing a post race article for RD?

Yeah, at least I'm on it writing it. Takes a bit more of work as I missed large parts of the race and I have to read myself through the race...
PM'd.
Oh my, so witty.

Tomorrow is an exciting day for Le Mans.

2013 Endurance Racing (WEC, ALMS, ELMS, etc)
(637 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG