The online racing simulator
Is tracker&timing down or just for me?
Timing works for me.
I like the Code 60 rule since it does not destroy one's lead. At least not as much as a safety car would. Although I bet the guys are bendinding the rule as much as possible to gain some advantage.
Who crashed? I got home and there was this long SC period going on, but didn't catch any details. Also what is rule 60? Is this 4chan?
Quote from TFalke55 :I like the Code 60 rule since it does not destroy one's lead. At least not as much as a safety car would. Although I bet the guys are bendinding the rule as much as possible to gain some advantage.

Actually there is also a SC rules You can still gain times in Code 60 by loosing less (no) time into pitlane
Quote from Kid222 :Who crashed? I got home and there was this long SC period going on, but didn't catch any details. Also what is rule 60? Is this 4chan?

That means you have to slow down and maintain 60 km/h speed. If I got it right there is no safety car, just cars going this speed (but same flag rules as during SC period)... Also there is some limit for their lap time which could not be beaten during code 60, they're being checked by radars across the track.
Well that would make ALMS nearly a GTE championship ^^

Thanks god Rebellion is there and Muscle milk as well. Any news from Dyson?

AT least balance of performance between DP & P2 will be easy to set in the US ^^
Speed Announces Flag to Flag coverage of Daytona with MRN providing audio for overnight.

RLM not going to be at the Rolex 24.
Quote from PMD9409 :Speed Announces Flag to Flag coverage of Daytona with MRN providing audio for overnight.

RLM not going to be at the Rolex 24.

Also no Eurosport coverage of the Daytona 24h MotorsTV will cover it from 21:00 CET to 05:00 CET and from 15:00 CET to 22:00 CET the following day.
may I remind you to post links to streams if you find any
Quote from Mysho :That means you have to slow down and maintain 60 km/h speed. If I got it right there is no safety car, just cars going this speed (but same flag rules as during SC period)... Also there is some limit for their lap time which could not be beaten during code 60, they're being checked by radars across the track.

This sounds great on the paper. If it works properly in reality, I really wish more series had this rule.
Only one Toyota in WEC, 2 in Le Mans, looks like Toyota doesn't want that much to win Le Mans or WEC
Nothing wrong with putting all their funding and efforts into one. Who knows, may pay off well.
Well still better to get more cars as you never know what can happen. Especially in endurance you can DNF without having a failure in the car or in the team/driver. I guess Davidson's crash at Le Mans show that

Got as well some information about how Toyota is actually running that programm (especially the relationship with oreca) and, well that's quite surprising ^^

By the way Toyota testing his car at Sebring...
I would love to drive down to Sebring like I did last year but they are doing testing on weekdays and I got uni.
Nicolas Lapierre on twitter

EDIT : actually might be drunk yesterday I don't see where he wrote Sebring
EDIT again : It was on Endurance News facebook
Not 100% sure what happened, but it seems now RLM will be at Rolex 24.
Quote from ACCAkut :may I remind you to post links to streams if you find any

You may want to check some of your older pm's, there is a good chance you will find a working stream there.
The uni roommates don't get why I'm watching NASCAR today.:doh:

2013 Endurance Racing (WEC, ALMS, ELMS, etc)
(637 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG