The online racing simulator
itsPhilthy`s -.- Showroom
(159 posts, started )
Here i present some of my works...

if you have a render request or want to see your car in one of the scenes pm me....i will do them if i got time for it....

Some works:

Attached images
garage.jpg
autotransport backstreet 2edit.jpg
autotransport backstreet 3 editjpg.jpg
Starlite Motorsport Garage v2.jpg
Starlite Motorsport Garage v3.jpg
Starlite Motorsport Garage v4.jpg
itsphilthysig.jpg
artcar.jpg
The last one is sooo nice
me likes, but try to find some other sky this is low-res and looks weird :/
The garage owner broke the law. The cars should not park at the zebra crossings
Quote from BastianB :me likes, but try to find some other sky this is low-res and looks weird :/

it isnt low res....its a shader which does lightning and 6 layers of clouds and i dont see what u mean with low res...but i dont like the sky anyway...
This is the sort of clouds I used to do many years ago by using mix layers of noise map.
It doesn't look realistic, but the advantage is that you can animate the movement and changing shape of clouds.
i changed the sky and made it more sunset....hope u like it...
^^ see first post
wow looks much better! u use 3ds max? can you tell me how you did that the lights on the car are on?

frontscheinwerfer an? ^^
Are the skybox textures HDR? If not I suggest you to use it, the lightning intensity seems too uniform.
Otherwise it's nice
Quote from Bogey Jammer :Are the skybox textures HDR? If not I suggest you to use it, the lightning intensity seems too uniform.
Otherwise it's nice

i tried....definitely a better result

first post upadated...
niceones ...seriously good work
C4Racing presents NEW XFG skin by Kirill.D
Presentation Shots:
Attached images
C4R XFG.jpg
C4R XFG 2.jpg
C4R XFG garage.jpg
C4R XFG dirty.jpg
C4R XFG dirty yeah.jpg
The HDR in the garage is very good but does it cast shadows? It seems that it actuates on diffusion and reflexion only..
Quote from Bogey Jammer :The HDR in the garage is very good but does it cast shadows? It seems that it actuates on diffusion and reflexion only..

this scene is using 3 plane-lights (brb dont know if its called like that) to immitate lightning trough the 3 opened doors in the garage...all lights got same settings...(soft shadow,etc) and a enviroment with about 40% to make it brighter....
It's probably the environment which makes the shadows weird, like a picture taken in low light conditions.. I can't help more, I don't use 3dsmax.
LFS ESTONIA new XRT skin
Presentation Shots:
Attached images
Lfs Estonia xrt.jpg
Lfs Estonia xrt 2.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Thaaaaaaaaaaank You !
:arge:NO SKIN STEALING!!! :chairs::bananadea
For me its more like a tribute to his skin...DR. GONZO made the most beautifull skin for the FXO i have ever seen....

and i never announced my version of his skin anywhere....i only used it for private use and my own renders....

Sorry again for that
Very wonderful renders! Can I ask you a thing? (No renders XD ) Where do you have taken the car models? I have searched them on all the forum but I have found them only in .blender extension @.@
Quote from Kaoru :Very wonderful renders! Can I ask you a thing? (No renders XD ) Where do you have taken the car models? I have searched them on all the forum but I have found them only in .blender extension @.@

Thanks Dude -.-

i exportet them from blender to .obj...just open the scene, select all and export to....

i dont work with blender...so this is everthing u need to know....
Thanks a lot! I have only some problems with the wheels but i can replace it with better ones =)
LFS ESTONIA new XRT skin v2
Presentation Shots:
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

(159 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG