The online racing simulator
good job!!
i will test
"Could not get input context"
Quote from GP4Flo :That was a "bug" in the german translation. I've corrected it. Save the attached file to your /language directory and it should be fixed. Are there any similar problems?

Are you sure? That works also with english language selected. (Or it's basicly the same "bug")
I had an XRT skin that would crash the game and the viewer, but it only happened once, restarted LFS and it was fine. hmm.
Quote from mcgas001 :Scawen theres a bug with people having these new char's in there name. The text colour stays the same.(eg, XXX Left the pits (XFG) When it should be (XXX Left the pits(XFG))

Can you give an example? Or... is this just when someone has entered their name with an older version of LFS then the name is displayed on your new version of LFS? The only way I can think of this happening is if their name ends with a character which is now the lead byte of a double byte character.
Quote from GP4Flo :That was a "bug" in the german translation. I've corrected it. Save the attached file to your /language directory and it should be fixed. Are there any similar problems?

I agree that does seem to be the case.
Quote from three_jump :Are you sure? That works also with english language selected. (Or it's basicly the same "bug")

Can you give an example? It seems impossible that the example given could happen in English, because of the word order "Enter new name of driver : %s"

It looks to me like the general issue reported by mcgas001 is in fact a different issue from the specific error in the Greman translation. Maybe you are actually commenting on the general error reported by mcgas001 (actually not fixable - I think we are talking about names which were entered in the old Japanese code page and ending with a high ascii character, which would not happen if the name was entered using the new version - but I would like to see an example).
Quote from Scawen :
Can you give an example? It seems impossible that the example given could happen in English, because of the word order "Enter new name of driver : %s"

I fooled myself with that it think. Or at least I can't reproduce it at the moment. Sorry for that. (I'll use your quote to punish myself :shy

Thx works fine.

And no I didn´t find anything like this.
Bug.
When you Watch from Tv site.. you push V till the last.
On south city its a black spot..
Edit: does not work to upload pichures??
It fails
about DEDI Host Y10
Dedi Y10 did not support multibyte?

I tested on WindowsXP.(not Linux host)

Input Japanese multibyte characters from LFS.exe.
Displayed correct.

However,
Did not display correct multibyte characters on LFS DEDI Y10.
But half-byte katakana is displayed.

Is this not important issue???

[WHRT] HighBridge
Attached images
20080216125558.jpg
20080216125601.jpg
Quote from Scawen :Can you give an example? Or... is this just when someone has entered their name with an older version of LFS then the name is displayed on your new version of LFS? The only way I can think of this happening is if their name ends with a character which is now the lead byte of a double byte character.

Sorry for the poor quality but this is a pic of what i mean.
Attached images
LFS.JPG
#37 - aoun
For some reason, i can only use the H-style shifter in FZR, and i can only use sequential shifter in XRR. I havent tested all the cars.

Could someone correct me if thats how its ment to be or could someone look into it .

Thanks.
#38 - BURN
Quote from aoun :For some reason, i can only use the H-style shifter in FZR, and i can only use sequential shifter in XRR. I havent tested all the cars.

Could someone correct me if thats how its ment to be or could someone look into it .

Thanks.

check in the garage at "Data" you`ll see that this is correct.
Quote from aoun :For some reason, i can only use the H-style shifter in FZR, and i can only use sequential shifter in XRR. I havent tested all the cars.

Thanks.

Read the balancing thread from the previous set of Test Patches.
Sorry, couldn't resist

<========
Minor bug that I just noticed, After watching a replay, then going to the main menu, and typing stuff, shows as the host name of the replay that you just watched.
its been like that forever dustin
also if you watch a hotlap you get the name of the player
Ooh, I can find malicious uses for this?

It might have been there, I just realized it after doing all these reports.
#44 - aoun
Thanks alot people .
Scawen? Where are you?:sadbanana
Give us more fun:banana:
Quote from aroX123 :Scawen? Where are you?:sadbanana
Give us more fun:banana:

wtf..leave him alone.

Scawen go on holiday
I stumbled across that by accident, not sure how to reproduce this, but it can happen that you get a very unsharp text for the f11 and f12 menu (f09 or f10 not affected).

See picture
Attached images
unsharp_f12.jpg
yes, that happens a lot with me too.. not only on F12 menu, but as well as all other (specially F9, but laps count, times, etc). I tought it was just my pc, but apparently not.
Thanks for the reports. Sorry it probably looks like I have vanished since Y10 but I have had to do a lot of urgent work in my house for the previous week and that will be the case for the coming week as well.

As for progress, I have fixed some issues and done some improvements to the Chinese IME (it now clearly displays the name of the active input method) and that works well on XP but there are issues to be solved in Vista. The Chinese input method system has changed in Vista which means it is impossible to access the active input method name in the old way so I still need to try and find a solution for that.

I hope to release Y11 next week with the reported issues fixed. I'm fully on the go making a new bedroom for Leo in time for his birthday next week, in my old office which has moved to another room that was previously used for storage, bikes, an old motorbike, tools, etc...
This thread is closed

TEST Patch Y10 - Chinese / Japanese / Korean
(74 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG