The online racing simulator
Dean did u get my pm
Yes Jim, just waiting for the webserver to be sorted before i can give you some firm details on that.

The attack is still ongoing (DDoS) and the old ip is still being null routed, I have requested some new IP's be assigned so that i can transfer everything so hopefully when i get back from work i'll have something!
Quote from franky500 :Sorry Dave. When this thread usually gets nothing but abuse thrown at it, Usually be people who are not even customers, It makes it a place that i would ignore in the past. In the future i'll just ask one of the other mods to moderate this thread so that i can help those who actually need it.

Give me 24 hours and i'll get the RF2 access fixed and server online for you.

Thanks a lot Franky.
Hi Dean,

I've just restored the configuration I used to have on .141 machine. However I did noticed a small change. Apparently Airio can't connect to the server using '127.0.01' in airio.con1.txt but the public address works

Here's the error I've got in airio log.txt
12.07.10 17:01:19 #1 Opening connection to 127.0.0.1:17525
12.07.10 17:01:20 #1 Connection failed...
12.07.10 17:01:20 #1 AEGIO ERROR : System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:17525
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
at LiveForSpeed.InSim.Aegio.Connection.ConnectionOpen(String hostName, Int32 hostPort, String adminPass, String insimName, Char prefixChar, Boolean hostLocal, Boolean keepColours, Boolean sendNodeLap, Boolean sendMultiCar, Boolean sendHits, Boolean sendAutoX, UInt16 updateInterval, UInt16 udpPort) in d:\Development Files\LFS_Aegio\InSimConnection.cs:line 141

Changing the conf with the public address fixed the issue
12.07.10 17:05:49 #1 Opening connection to 81.19.212.62:17525
12.07.10 17:05:49 #1 Connection opened...

Don't know if I'm alone to have the issue but was thinking it might help to post.

Cheers,
-sb
Thanks for letting me know sylbal, I'll take a look into it.
Gief TS3 pls ?
Quote from dekojester :Gief TS3 pls ?

haha. BTW Dean, I installed Airio but no idea why it won't work. All info in the connection details seems correct. (Deal with it when you have time, just letting you know)
Quote from Mustangman759 :haha. BTW Dean, I installed Airio but no idea why it won't work. All info in the connection details seems correct. (Deal with it when you have time, just letting you know)

3 posts up..
Redline Racing Servers
All 8 Redline Racing servers are down along with website, any clues as to when we might see them back online?
Quote from Mustangman759 :haha. BTW Dean, I installed Airio but no idea why it won't work. All info in the connection details seems correct. (Deal with it when you have time, just letting you know)

It is now connected to your server.

The 127.0.0.1 should work, But for some reason... doesn't I need to look into this in more detail, For now, please use your assigned IP's

Quote from dekojester :Gief TS3 pls ?

Will get that setup for you tonight when i return from work.
Quote from g7usl :Thanks a lot Franky.

having some trouble with the control panel for this, But i will get this sorted for you
Redline
Franky thanks for info on Redline servers.

The problem is I haven't got the contact details of the server owner without the Redline forums.
I think she is banned from these forums so won't know about them needing to be reconfigured unless you can let her know?
Thanks dean
Airio
Hi Franky, Can you please transfer PB files / databases for Airio from where you had them prior to moving my server to my new lfs server so they show up in the files

Thanks

Garally

in the control panel it say's both LFS 20 slot server is running + Airio is running but they don't show up in LFS multi-player/show all servers ??? can you advise?? I have all filter options switched off so I should
see all servers but B2R Online Racing is not showing! ?
Quote from Garally :Hi Franky, Can you please transfer PB files / databases for Airio from where you had them prior to moving my server to my new lfs server so they show up in the files

Thanks

Garally

in the control panel it say's both LFS 20 slot server is running + Airio is running but they don't show up in LFS multi-player/show all servers ??? can you advise?? I have all filter options switched off so I should
see all servers but B2R Online Racing is not showing! ?

Airio PB / database information is unavailable has Franky has stated due to inability to access the old servers because of communication failures between he and the company he was contracted with.

Also your servers could be showing as "Running" but if there is an error in the configuration files (extra space, something too long / typo etc) it won't actually start. Also you would need to update the configuration files to check all is to your needs / likiing before starting.

I just found one of my servers on the .51 server was showing as running but not on; just try a restart and it should appear, if not then there is something more the matter.
Quote from franky500 :Sorry Dave. When this thread usually gets nothing but abuse thrown at it, Usually be people who are not even customers, It makes it a place that i would ignore in the past. In the future i'll just ask one of the other mods to moderate this thread so that i can help those who actually need it.

Give me 24 hours and i'll get the RF2 access fixed and server online for you.

24 hours have now come and gone Dean
Sorry to here about the problems but many thanks for the updates Dean. I've had some issues with my own personal server so stopped taking DB backup's in May of the Sonicrealms server hosted with you. I have a backup of the website, but it's the database that I need. If you're able to move everything to new servers then great, alternatively a backup of the database would be enough for us.

Cheers

Ken
Things are looking up, Just waiting for the new IP information to come through to me now and i'll be able to transfer everything thats needed and it'll be up to date!

@Dave I'm having some problems running the RF2 service with the control panel, I am checking out other remote access options to see what is viable.

@all, have not been able to investigate the 127.0.0.1 issue yet, for now, please use the assigned server ip's to connect Airio / Lapper.
Any update Dean?

...please.
Quote from franky500 :Things are looking up, Just waiting for the new IP information to come through to me now and i'll be able to transfer everything thats needed and it'll be up to date!

@all, have not been able to investigate the 127.0.0.1 issue yet, for now, please use the assigned server ip's to connect Airio / Lapper.

Thank you!
Quote from KayJay :Any update Dean?

Quote from Anthoop :...please.

They are dragging their feet at the moment, My last response from them was at 12:30 on the 12th which stated that the IP Change was being requested from the Data Centre, It seems they only respond right now when i get the Data Centre to contact them too, So i have put in another request through that route and will see how we go.
Any word on teamspeak? We're fine with starting over.
Soon as you guys are back online, I would like to order a server... Hope you're back up soon.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG